Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. hypnoticluke

Denied Celtric

Member of staff: Celtric Member of staff's rank: Admin Date of incident: 25/08/2021 Information: Me and 2 other people were messing around with props and we got warned to stop by celtric. So we stopped and started building a house on the street as hobo's. Then Celtric bans us all for 1 week for...
  2. hypnoticluke

Banned by Celtric

Me and some hobos were building on the street and Celtric got us up on a roof and banned us for a WEEK for minge??? He does not know that hobos can build on the street. .
  3. hypnoticluke

Accepted Ban appeal

Name: Luke Walters SteamID: 76561198826820170/ Date of ban issue: 20/08/2021 Member of staff: Jordz 2382 Ban reason: Screenshot below Why we should unban you: I was in a police chase and my parents were calling me for tea time. I kept on saying hang on and then after a few minutes my dad came in...
Top Bottom