Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Kunac

Denied Make SCO higher-ups spawn with an MP5

Suggestion: Make SCO higher-ups spawn with an MP5 How will this benefit the community: The SCO higher up's currently spawn with an L85A2 which is very unreliable, when lower downs spawn with the mp5 which can actually deal with a situation. Sometimes SCO doesn't have the time to get an AR15 at...
  2. Kunac

Kunac's Greeting

Hi guys, I'm Kunac. I am slavic, and funny (thats what others say), thats it ;)
  3. Kunac

Accepted Kunac's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Kunac 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 4 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:607072986 1.7 References...
  4. Kunac

Weed suggestion

The weed has been made into 400g but it still gives 120k if 1600g (used to be 600g=120k). I think the rice should go up because 10 max seeds of dark devil give you like 300k then you have to regrow them again. So please make the price higher. Thank you if this gets accepted.
  5. Kunac

Accepted Warn appeal

Name: Kunac SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:607072986 Date of warning issue:24th September Member of staff: Bugzzy Warning Reason: Why should we remove your warning?: I was just driving in a car when this random drug dealer hit my car with a meth tent, so I shot him to death. He made a staff sit where...
  6. Kunac

Accepted RDM Report

Member:Kunac Member's SteamID:Dont have it since they left their namee was Jon Date of Incident: 7/9/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was just chilling saying the abc to a guy and i got exploded then the guy left the game Evidence on the...
Top Bottom