Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Fin

Denied SCO New Weapon

Suggestion: SCO be given the HK or NCA as well How will this benefit the community: Makes it fairer Link(s): HK is in game There's not much use just letting PD Hu's have the HK all they do is just sit around and host meetings practically all the time, Give SCO the HK and if that is too...
  2. Fin

Accepted Fire's staff app

1.1: What is your in-game name? Fire 1.2 How old are you? 13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yup 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 months, used to play back in 2018 and 2019 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:209179861 1.7 References (if...
  3. Fin

Accepted Warning appeal

Name: Fire Steamid: STEAM_0:1:227812513 Date:10/08/22 Member of staff: Neuro Warning reason: RDM+Targetting So I was on the server, there's like 4 of us on, (actively around the spawn area) b4 my warn like 30-40 mins ago me and skateboard were getting rdm'd etc fta'd, so like I went back to...
  4. Fin

Accepted Fire's Staff App

1.1: What is your in-game name? Fire 1.2 How old are you? 13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yup 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 months, used to play back in 2018 and 2019 1.5 Are you fluent in English?Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:209179861 1.7 References (if...
  5. Fin

Denied NCA Landrover or something

Suggestion: Idk how hard this is, but like it'd be very nice to see the TDM Land rover pack be used to replace the X5's that NCA use that are the shit version, and I feel like it would be nicer, but if that's too hard I think it'd be a good limo replacement or the Jag as the Limo is just...
  6. Fin

Accepted Report on Junior

Member: Junior Member's SteamID: unknown Date of Incident:21/07/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was in KFC, a drug dealer was handing out free lean, me and my friend alawwy went there, shortly after Junior decided to Raid us, which would have been...
Top Bottom