Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. DistantOcean

Denied Abdul Khan unban

Name: Abdul Khan SteamID64:76561199013558319 Date of ban issue:19/10/21 Member of staff: parks Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: What I said was wrong however I feel parks was abusing and I have clips to prove, That evening he was rdming and much more even with other admins...
  2. DistantOcean

Car Bomb

What is the bug: After dying to a car bomb you get a sound bug after you respawn, you continue to hear the flame noises How can you reproduce the bug: Get car bombed Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): N/A Easily testable.
  3. DistantOcean

Money Cleaner

What is the bug: There are 2 money cleaners making it hard to clean money How can you reproduce the bug: Go to the money cleaner Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): N/A Easily testable.
Top Bottom