Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Crime Man

Closed kai staff report

feels like you didn't read this.
  2. Crime Man

Denied Kai staff report

as someone that reported king wallace yesterday he was a massive minge and I'm sure that's why he got banned in the end.
  3. Crime Man

Closed kai staff report

kai senior moderator 20/03/24 I am making this report because Kai has done several things I think need to be made known He's repeatedly been a lovely fella and has been the kindest but fairest staff member on the server I have experienced He's real and honestly has a massive Dale vibe you lot...
  4. Crime Man

Denied FailIP Warn

id also like to say that i didn't really want to have to report you I just let you know you were wrong but you insisted something like "you don't know what you're talking about, report me" so I did.
  5. Crime Man

Denied FailIP Warn

i mean millz and dale and I explained pretty clearly the problem but we can go over it again. if you advert something you have to act it out in rp. if you mug someone they have to know they are being mugged they aren't allowed to know you are mugging them by just the advert therefore you have to...
  6. Crime Man

Accepted garry staff report

"I didn't advert to counter your raid I adverted to kill you because you murdered the officer I was talking with"- against the rules you can't just do that. ask any staff member that isn't a thing you can just do. "I went to the hotel to collect my printers but found out you had prop blocked...
  7. Crime Man

Accepted garry staff report

member of staff: Garry Smith moderator 08/03/24 sorry about the sound levels, You are just going to have to turn your speakers to max. Garry was a little upset with me because we had a bit of an argument over whether I could set my job name to administrator, which was a silly argument...
  8. Crime Man

Accepted Staff Appli

seems like a decent lad +1
  9. Crime Man

Denied Berry Staff

looks rushed and poorly spelled, some of your answers are just flat out incorrect. -1
  10. Crime Man

Denied Lord Crow#0001 Staff Application

could be good to have some late night admins tbf +1 worth a go
  11. Crime Man

Accepted Lucifer Staff App

+1 seems like a nice guy
  12. Crime Man

Denied Kirbs Staff Application

-0 :(
  13. Crime Man

Denied Prospects Staff Application

+1 act as mature as the staff app and you will do great.
  14. Crime Man

Denied bobi's staff application

+1 didn't like the font + colours
  15. Crime Man

Accepted Ghost_Staff_report

honestly, yea I did say it was my bad, I didn't think about it because I was brought for like 4 seconds for a question, didn't think about it too much since I was on discord with him but yea I shouldn't have killed you there lad my bad, next time ur in-game at the same time as me il get you...
  16. Crime Man

Accepted Ghost's staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Ghost 1.2 How old are you? 18 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Over a year and I have over 1000hrs in riverside 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your...
  17. Crime Man

Accepted Junior's Staff Application

+1 thought he was annoying for the longest time but hes actually proper nice and knows the rules well.
  18. Crime Man

Accepted Unban Appeal

fr this is so upsetting they cant supress us like this :poop::love::love:(y)(y):geek::geek::poop:
  19. Crime Man

Denied Maxx's staff application

+10 nice guy, very reasonable and calm, has dale vibes.
Top Bottom