Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Tamrac

Denied Gazz Staff App

+1 Fantastic individual, always looking out for his fellow riverside members and goes that extra mile, knows rules and is great in rp scenarios (don't give him the option to rob burgers in hostage negotiations ) Can and hopefully will do wonderous things amongst staff, wouldn't regard him as...
  2. Tamrac

Accepted Kunac's Staff Application

+1 would do great things imo on staff, knows his stuff, friendly and genuinely nice individual to be around. Has helped me plenty since coming back to gmod!
  3. Tamrac

Accepted Akhund Staff Application

+ 1 very active, easy to get one with (enjoyed working on PD alongside him), knowledgeable of both gov and criminal sides of rules. Think he'll make a good staff member
  4. Tamrac

Accepted Wiz Staff Application

+1 active and have always had positive interactions with him.
  5. Tamrac

Accepted Richz Staff App

+1 helped me since day one, informative about the rules and always a good team member (y) Would be a good fit for staff imo
  6. Tamrac

Accepted Idonnys 2nd Staff Application

+1 if my vote counts for anything, I know me and idonny are essentially joined at the hip but his understanding of the server rules is brilliant and better than a majority of the server. He has helped me where I've made mistakes here and there and I for one am better on this server for it...
  7. Tamrac

Denied PD Arrest NPC

This is only slightly forward away from the wall & not moving it away from its current location
  8. Tamrac

Accepted PD Firearms

Several time's have I joined game and I can't access the PD to assist an ongoing raid because I can't access armoury to get my glock :/
  9. Tamrac

Accepted PD Firearms

I didn't mention running to PD after PD raids nor did I insinuate it either :)
  10. Tamrac

Accepted PD Firearms

Suggestion: Have Constable+ spawn with their firearms even if basic instead of picking up from armoury How will this benefit the community: Will negate the need to walk down the PD to grab a firearm and assist in any nearby crimes requiring the need for a firearm, this includes for example a PD...
  11. Tamrac

Denied PD Arrest NPC

Suggestion: Move the Arrest NPC in the PD forward. How will this benefit the community: It will stop anyone being arrested getting stuck in the wall and will generally make it easier on arresting people all around. Link(s): N/A
Top Bottom