Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Dracic

Denied Paul K Staff report

I can even remember the cars I was in lmao, it was an rs4 avant with a police skin, I drove away to the dealership and switched it to a black Porsche, not even remotely similar cars...
  2. Dracic

Denied Paul K Staff report

Member(s) of staff: Paul K Member(s) of staff's rank: idk Date of Incident:27/10/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Evidence on the incident: So my ban appeal was closed despite not being addressed simply because I called the ban abusive (since it was)...
  3. Dracic

Denied Pretty blatant abuse

I get that this is not more than 24hrs but this is pretty obvious abuse, seems like he chose the 24hr ban so that I couldn't appeal
  4. Dracic

Denied Pretty blatant abuse

Name: Dracic SteamID64: 76561198176704779 Date of ban issue: 27/10/21 Member of staff: Paul K Ban reason (screenshot): He didn't give a reason Why should we unban you?: He kicked me for apparently changing vehicle skin during a pursuit, when I actually switched car, when asked to provide...
Top Bottom