Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. idonny

Accepted Kunac's Staff Application

+1 knows the rules, never seen him minge, i think he would fit well in the staff team!
  2. idonny

Accepted Akhund Staff Application

+1 great guy, knows the rules, would fit well in the team! he is also very active
  3. idonny

Accepted Richz Staff App

+1 Very active on the server, knows the rules inside out and i think he would fit well in the staff team.
  4. idonny

Accepted Idonnys 2nd Staff Application

1.1: What is your in-game name? idonny/galat 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since july 2nd (roughly just under 6 months i think) 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:186098026 1.7...
  5. idonny

Accepted Idonny staff aplication

no it isn't new i just had to sort something out with it because it was being awkward when i was trying to log into the forums saying that i had to many failed log in attempts
  6. idonny

i started on the sever in july i was only able to register on the forums today because of issues with steam
  7. idonny

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? galat / Idonny 1.2 How old are you? 14 turning 15 soon 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since the 2nd of july 2021 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is you steam...
Top Bottom