Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Liam

Accepted zaxe staff report

Member(s) of staff: zaxe Member(s) of staff's rank: idk but hes a mong whatever he is Date of Incident: 24/11/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: zaxe is mocking me for having down syndrome, this is not something i can help and i find it not only...
  2. Liam

Accepted vdm and rdm

Name:Liam SteamID64:STEAM_0:1:579062418 Date of warning issue:16/6/2023 Member of staff: gjythbaba Warning reason (screenshot): VDM and RDM Why should we remove the warning?: Im doing both of these as one report as they happened seconds after each other, there was no sit as i was kicked by the...
  3. Liam

Accepted my unfair ban

Name:Liam SteamID:STEAM_0:1:579062418 Date of ban issue:3/4/2023 Member of staff:PurpleAki Ban reason (screenshot):MRDM Why should we unban you? i only killed 3 people in the event in which i was banned therefore what i did wasnt mass rdm. I killed the 3 people as they were all on T and one...
  4. Liam

Accepted false ban

Name: Liam SteamID: STEAM_0:1:579062418 Date of ban issue: today Member of staff: kieran Ban reason (screenshot): MRDM Why should we unban you?: i did a bombing on the jihad job and forgot to advert and was banned for mass rdm with no sit. If im not wrong it isnt rdm its fta
  5. Liam

Denied give sco ksg

Suggestion: give sco19 the ksg shotgun How will this benefit the community: the current sco shotgun is the old super 90, which everyone will be able to confirm is basically a water pistol, but nca have the ksg which is much better. I feel sco should have access to the best firearms possible and...
  6. Liam

Accepted mr bruce eagle (deaf btw)

Member: Bruce Eagle Deaf Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:47958702 Date of Incident:19/6/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: me and a couple pals were trying to complete a hit i had placed on mr bruce eagle (deaf btw), we had a long car chase however when mr...
  7. Liam

Denied warned innit

name: Liam SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:579062418 Date of warning issue: 22/4/22 Member of staff: Jewish man Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: I wasn't brought into a sit for this warning despite being warned. i dont see why not as i was on the server and i feel that mr...
  8. Liam

Denied jewish guy staff report

Member(s) of staff: Jewish guy Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator Date of Incident: 22/4/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So i see that xioans claiming in the discord i have been "punished for crimes against NHS" i have received this warn however...
  9. Liam

Denied Mr davis is a bad man!

member: Davis Abrams Member's SteamID: STEAM _76561198129030969 Date of Incident: 19-20th april 2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Mr davis was found guilty in a psd incident, since then he has been harassing me even making real life threats to me...
  10. Liam

liam ban innit

been dealt with just lock this or delete ig
  11. Liam

merry christmas ?

I dont want a lot for Christmas
  12. Liam

GAZZ APPRECIATION

gazz is undoubtable the best person to ever exist ever Thanks Akhund
  13. Liam

Accepted Akhund Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Akhund Barbar 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2-3 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:579062418 1.7...
  14. Liam

Denied gang radios

Suggestion: Give people in gang a radio like in pd and other gov ranks How will this benefit the community: would make gangs much better and would mean they can plan out things and communicate much easire Link...
Top Bottom