Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. 22millz

AtomicAcorn77's staff app. [Second]

+1 This man has good reputation, fit for staff, i think he should be given a chance
  2. 22millz

Accepted Mufaba's staff app

+1 Fit for staff, professional
  3. 22millz

Accepted couldn't report due to server shutting down

Member: Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56811270 Date of Incident: 13/04/2024 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: LTARP Evidence on the incident: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IrlY_q-0-XjgYRb9QM99Ti0C0tauIwRT/view?usp=sharing
  4. 22millz

Mufaba's member interest form

+1 yes
  5. 22millz

Interest form

Interest Form 1.1: What is your in-game name? 22millz 1.2: How long have you been playing Riverside? Since November 2023 1.3: What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183198974 1.4: What is your Discord? 22millz 1.5: Why do you want to become a member?: I'd like to become a member as i have good...
  6. 22millz

Closed cant spawn props

its sorted now, hyper fixed it. it happens when you leave the server whilst arrested and join back.
  7. 22millz

Closed cant spawn props

What is the bug: cant spawn props How can you reproduce the bug: ?? Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eru606rtclX5P4RfMwG1p_tszm2wkL9Z/view?usp=sharing
  8. 22millz

Accepted Patrick clover

+1 Sick guy to play with no issues, App looks good
  9. 22millz

Denied Drunken Irish warn appeal

I verbally warned you to stop placing your body in somebody's props when it was clear they were trying to build. Then you carried on and did it again so i decided to warn you for it, and you didn't try to buy a gun as you stated you were just jumping around it causing the props to get ghosted...
  10. 22millz

Denied Unban Ape

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nQja8LAsD1nk5bHi0UPvbzlGURh37VaK/view?usp=sharing
  11. 22millz

Denied Unban Ape

+rep We love a bit of mass rdm but rules are rules.
  12. 22millz

Denied AtomicAcorn77's Staff Application

Neutral/+1 active, good guy but 13 with only playing server 2-3 weeks is a bit too short
  13. 22millz

Accepted your_mum's staff application

+1 active a a lot, fit for staff
  14. 22millz

Accepted Ban Appeal

i unbanned you.
  15. 22millz

Accepted Ban Appeal

nope hahah you only sent ryza's clip
  16. 22millz

Accepted Ban Appeal

It was a hard decision to make, but i decided to ban you from the side of the clip from ryza. But in the sit you never sent me your side of the clip from streamable. I can see now that you never said the F slur, you will be unbanned and ryza will be taken care of.
  17. 22millz

Denied Ryankz11's Staff Aplication

Neutral/+1 I've seen you ingame active but 1 week and 4 days is too short. Application looks good
  18. 22millz

Denied Alfie Real Staff App

-1 What godlez and benny said, Ive checked and i see that you stole some details.
  19. 22millz

Accepted Cheese's staff application.

Neutral Not seen ingame but application looks good
Top Bottom