Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. XioanAskari

Denied Xioan - Removal of Discord Ban from NHS, LM and PD servers

Name: Xioan Discord-ID: Xioan#0392 Ban reason: Part of Global Ban Ban date: N/A Why should we unban you?: I fully accept punishment from attempting a chargeback out of spite/anger towards leeroy yes, but i do not accept being globally banned from the nhs, lm and pd discord which was unrelated to...
  2. XioanAskari

Denied Xioan - Global Discord Ban Appeal

Name: Xioan Discord-ID: Xioan#0392 Ban reason: Possibly the spam of DM's with leeroy in #general after arguing Ban date: N/A Why should we unban you?: Yeah i'm not gonna lie, Itook it too far with the posting of the dm in general especially after getting muted at one point, I shouldn't of gone...
  3. XioanAskari

Denied Leeroy - Extreme Unprofessionalism and abuse of power

Member(s) of staff: Leeroy Member(s) of staff's rank: Super Admin/Senior Admin Date of Incident:24/04/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Before this incident started, i was complaining about a serious doxxing/harrasment issue in the general chat...
  4. XioanAskari

Minor: Two Speedometers on HUD in vehicle

What is the bug: There seems to be two speedometers that appear when you are driving a car, one at the bottom of the screen and a blue box one that appears in the bottom right corner. I don't think its really needed to have two of these right? Unless this is a known issue due to overlapping...
  5. XioanAskari

Duplicate BMW 530d w/o NHS Skin in NHS Car Dealer

What is the bug: A second BMW 530d was left in the NHS Car Dealer accidently when the correct one with the proper skin was added to the car dealer, there is no point in it being there anymore since the correct skinned version is now present. How can you reproduce the bug: Open the NHS Car Dealer...
  6. XioanAskari

Denied [Staff/Admin Tool] Screengrab

Suggestion: Screengrabs allows for a staff member to grab a snapshot of a players screen, allowing them to quickly see if they are possibly using cheats like ESP etc. How will this benefit the community: This allows the possability for the staff to very quickly check if a player if reported...
  7. XioanAskari

Denied [Addon] Team Fortress 2 Taunts

Suggestion: gives players the access to do either the conga, katotsky kick or mannrobics from Team Fortress 2. How will this benifit the server: Terroist Conga Lines This would be a fun addition for just messing about or having some fun while you are basing with people etc. Links...
  8. XioanAskari

Denied Suggestion - Don't spawn NHS with bought vapes/knives.

Suggestion: Make it so any bought knives or vapes are unavailable while you are a NHS, they would just not be given to you on spawn as a NHS. How will this benefit the community: This would stop the possible chance of accidental swapping to knives or vapes, or even nhs having these objects on...
  9. XioanAskari

Denied Jon - Micspam of offensive content

Member: Jon / Jon rsrp.uk Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204519116 Date of Incident: 05/12/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Player in question pulled up beside me, micspamming an annoying "baby crying" sound besides me, which in fairness i don't...
  10. XioanAskari

Denied Scratch Card Machines

Suggestion: Add purchasable scratch cards inside the BP store, Post Office ETC that can be used for a chance to win money. Premium <High Risk> ones could be put into the premium area. How will this benefit the community: This would at least give some players a chance to gamble there winnings...
  11. XioanAskari

Denied Warn

Name: Xioan SteamID64: 76561198000728921 Date of warning issue: 08/11/201 Member of staff: Parks named as <COMM MIKE 9134> Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: This warn is clearly unfair to be counted as "Prop Climb" as the entire build was made to be a solid...
Top Bottom