Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Cesar

Accepted Player report on skinny pete

Member: Skinny pete Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:443049696 Date of Incident: 17/07/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was Walking around with a some friends and skinny pete walked up, he proceeds to place tubes around people so they are trapped. and...
  2. Cesar

Accepted Cesar's staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? My ingame name is currently Cesar. When i am roleplaying as police it is INS Cesar 6793. My steam account name is LocalDollarTree. 1.2 How old are you? 14 years old 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have...
  3. Cesar

Cesar's introduction

(this intro is really late lol) Hello me Cesar, Recently (about 2 weeks ago) i have rejoined the server after not being active for over a month, i first played in begin 2021 g a m i n g looking forward to playing with everybody even more (not is a sus way)
  4. Cesar

Denied Cesar's staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? My ingame name is currently INS Cesar 6793. My steam account name is LocalDollarTree. 1.2 How old are you? 14 years old 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About half a year...
  5. Cesar

Denied Cesar's staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? My ingame name is currently INS Cesar 6793. My steam account name is LocalDollarTree. 1.2 How old are you? 14 years old 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing...
  6. Cesar

Denied Cesar's Staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? cesar121321 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? about 2.5 weeks 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:430734681 1.7...
Top Bottom