Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Gazz

Legal Lee's Issue

I had a burger once, I held it in my hands. But it was a trap, it was a trick, that burger got me banned for 2 weeks
  2. Gazz

GAZZ, a life story

There once was a man named Gazz, Who had lots of style and pizzazz, He once stole a burger, But he is no burgler, He just wants to vibe to some jazz
  3. Gazz

Denied Craftys staff App

+1 very mature and would be a huge gain for staff
  4. Gazz

Accepted Legal Lee's Staff Application

+1 good lawyer
  5. Gazz

Denied Mic Spam Exceptions should be made clear

Agreed with this, spamming music right next to spawn is probably not a good way to go, but there are times where music is beneficial to RP situations
  6. Gazz

Gazztastic

Gazztastic
  7. Gazz

Denied Matausas Staff Application

+1 so people can finally pronounce his name right. great guy
  8. Gazz

Denied Gazz Staff App

I appreciate the fair response and feedback, will definitely take your advice to heart (y)
  9. Gazz

Denied Gazz Staff App

Hey Squidward, just to quote the rules here: A1 Discrimination Any concrete form of discrimination is strictly prohibited. Context is important. The context of that player report isn't really relevant to homophobia, remember, context is important. Thanks for the feedback, have a great day :)
  10. Gazz

Denied Gazz Staff App

Hi there Harry, the feedback is greatly appreciated, however, I'm unsure as to where you're getting these facts as I have only been verbally warned for using a bad word, not homophobia as those were overturned by senior staff upon review. Have a great Sunday :)
  11. Gazz

Denied Gazz Staff App

1.1: What is your in-game name? Gazz 1.2 How old are you? 24 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Over 1 month 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:623433893 1.7 References (if any)? Scott Section B...
  12. Gazz

Denied Remove 40MM grenades

-1 Get Good
  13. Gazz

Denied Remove combat jumping

-1 get good
  14. Gazz

Denied Pizza Man Staff App.

+1 active and friendly, had a lot of in game interaction
  15. Gazz

Accepted Scott's Staff Application (Oh God.)

+1 not seen him being disrespectful at any point, would be a good addition to the staffing team
  16. Gazz

Accepted Gazz player report

Hey there Joe, please see attached the rules of the server, specifically highlighted rule A1 in regards to discrimination. As the rule clearly says, context is very important, so with that in mind, please do highlight in the clip where I was specifically being discriminatory in any way to any...
  17. Gazz

Accepted PAVA spray given to Constable+

-1 PAVA spray is really annoying to get hit by and should not be in the hands of PC's
  18. Gazz

Accepted Akhund Staff Application

+1 very mature and knows the rules well, would be a good addition
  19. Gazz

Accepted printer suggestion

+1 agree with this, even on tier 12 printers are slow earners
  20. Gazz

Accepted Gazz unban appeal

Oh lordy lord I'll never steal burgers again. I've renounced my Hamburgler ways, never again will I be tempted to swipe a big mac, never shall I swindle a whopper. I'm a changed man.
Top Bottom