Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Gazz

GAZZ, a life story

There once was a man named Gazz, Who had lots of style and pizzazz, He once stole a burger, But he is no burgler, He just wants to vibe to some jazz
  2. Gazz

Denied Gazz Staff App

1.1: What is your in-game name? Gazz 1.2 How old are you? 24 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Over 1 month 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:623433893 1.7 References (if any)? Scott Section B...
  3. Gazz

Accepted Gazz unban appeal

Name: Gazz SteamID: STEAM_0:1:623433893 Date of ban issue: 28/11/2021 Member of staff: Harry Ban reason: Scamming (Attached) Why should we unban you: Was in an RP situation doing a hostage negotiation with a lot of people assisting, took the cash and big maccies for the lads but was unhappy...
  4. Gazz

Accepted Buff black market gundealer

As it stands, the BMG is a Platinum only job and from what I've seen is one of the least played jobs because no one wants to buy from someone who's cheapest gun is a 50k retail sniper rifle and most expensive is a £5mil crate of explosives. But, if the BMG is buffed so he can sell the normal...
  5. Gazz

Denied Early morning ban, abusive admin

Name: Eire / Honest Pablo SteamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EireJudas/ Date of ban issue: 11/11/2021 Ban reason attached Why should we unban you: It was early morning, around 9 am with 4 people online, one user was constantly harrassing me and breaking into my base without using the raid...
Top Bottom