Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. SmoCZY8

Denied Riverside Ban Appeal 2

Yeah hello everybody, I have full 1min clip of nca camping there and some moments of what happened there. Parks id love to send the clip to you but file might be too big so ill make a ticket or screen share you the whole vid
  2. SmoCZY8

Denied Staff report on Smockzy

Hello Texan, You got warned for RDM because I saw you killing random pedestrian. It is right you adverted back off once, and that is not enough. You were playing as a thief and you built a failbase(prop climbed to build it on top of store in leslie). The "back off rule" refers only to your own...
  3. SmoCZY8

Accepted SmoCZY's staff application

Thanks for such a opinion, however I do not remember me being kicked from server at all. Have a goody one.
  4. SmoCZY8

apprieciate you for telling me, didnt know guy named like this ever existed TY probably saved my career fr.
  5. SmoCZY8

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Smockzy 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I joined around 2 years ago, and been enjoying server for some time now. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? I am...
Top Bottom