Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. 4"Mortar

Denied Jon's Staff application

-1 Not a big fan, can't say much more than Squidward, Sebflash, THE JEWISH GUY, V43, Jordan, Randski, Steven, Mr John that hasn't already been said
  2. 4"Mortar

Denied Surgeon improvements

Where you get the server crashing idea, I've played 2 servers now with this mod and it works fine
  3. 4"Mortar

Denied Surgeon improvements

+1 The truth is the NHS has only one single piece of equipment unique to the role, the defibrillator; TTMs function as police medics with health kits as well as LM and T for their respective organisations. If we give the NHS a need to be called and some more toys to use that would make the...
  4. 4"Mortar

Denied Quality of Life changes for Gov and NCA

+1 Not much PD/NCA experience but all of these seem like good changes
  5. 4"Mortar

Denied Greggs

-1 Dorrington's is better
  6. 4"Mortar

Denied Proposed NHS Changes - 4"Mortar

The forums picture link didn't work for the structure so I made this Doc instead, shows exactly the same as I tried to post on the suggestion Google Doc link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FFo8Eor3CR7YI_SvIXS0PpbQusMYMyZMkCDL3mhevC8/edit?usp=sharing
  7. 4"Mortar

Denied Proposed NHS Changes - 4"Mortar

Since joining the NHS there have been some major issues I and a few others have noticed in the Riverside NHS Written by Chi ef Paramedic (NHS HOD) 4"Mortar Issues with NHS Currently: Realism within NHS Ranking structure. 35 Days only to get from the starting rank of JRPMDC (Junior Paramedic)...
  8. 4"Mortar

Denied A List of Suggestions

+1 Inventory -1 removing vics Big -1 to removing animations (what do you hate Gmod that much?) -1 50k arrest bonus, Internal matter, PSD +1/-1 Respawn time, time for NHS would be nifty but if there are none online it could get tedious +1 Surrender Now that would be a good feature, especially...
  9. 4"Mortar

Denied BetFred suggestion, giving barely used content already in the server a better use?

+1/-1 The issue with this is Whiplash is always using up the space in Betfred so can you not base there anymore? This would mean the only gambling NPC in the main map can be controlled and KOS signs put on top, would love to see more options in the game as the server is relatively dry of content...
  10. 4"Mortar

Denied Grenades added to the London Mafia Job.

I think we should give LM Thermobaric weapons instead as well as Kornet emplacements / 155mm howitzers at LM Mansion
  11. 4"Mortar

Denied Grenades added to the London Mafia Job.

-1 I don't think anybody needs grenades and it would add nothing to the server, keep them limited to sticky nades from the black market dealer so its something very rarely used but also very fun
  12. 4"Mortar

Denied New local business potential! - The Artworks | Paintings Creation & Art Dealer Job

+1 Me like just admins gotta be prepared for the constant swastikas and NSFW images
  13. 4"Mortar

Denied Suggestion for NHS

+1 I may be biased but when on a job such as NHS you arent getting 50k per arrest or passive income from a printer so this would be a good change.
  14. 4"Mortar

Denied Male02

Suggestion: Lack of Male02 representation in Suited Citizen job is quite frankly disgusting, I propose that a variant of suited male02 be added to the Suited Citizen model list, these potential models include: Suit_2a, Suit_2b, Suit_2c, Suit_2d, Suit_2e, or even Suit_2g How this will benefit...
  15. 4"Mortar

Accepted Unban appeal

Name: 4" Mortar Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99575454 Date of ban issue: 08/11/21 Member of staff:Idonny Ban reason (screenshot): (reason was he believed I LTARP to avoid prison in a videogame) Why should we unban you?: I didn't LTARP, I clearly wouldn't Gmod is a waste of time as it is why would I...
Top Bottom