Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. 4"Mortar

Denied Proposed NHS Changes - 4"Mortar

Since joining the NHS there have been some major issues I and a few others have noticed in the Riverside NHS Written by Chi ef Paramedic (NHS HOD) 4"Mortar Issues with NHS Currently: Realism within NHS Ranking structure. 35 Days only to get from the starting rank of JRPMDC (Junior Paramedic)...
  2. 4"Mortar

Denied Male02

Suggestion: Lack of Male02 representation in Suited Citizen job is quite frankly disgusting, I propose that a variant of suited male02 be added to the Suited Citizen model list, these potential models include: Suit_2a, Suit_2b, Suit_2c, Suit_2d, Suit_2e, or even Suit_2g How this will benefit...
  3. 4"Mortar

Accepted Unban appeal

Name: 4" Mortar Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99575454 Date of ban issue: 08/11/21 Member of staff:Idonny Ban reason (screenshot): (reason was he believed I LTARP to avoid prison in a videogame) Why should we unban you?: I didn't LTARP, I clearly wouldn't Gmod is a waste of time as it is why would I...
Top Bottom