Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Guy Everyone Hates

Accepted ban appeal

Name: Guy Everyone Hates SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73076210 Date of ban issue:09/02/24 Member of staff: (None) Ban reason (screenshot): literally just permabanned by console Why should we unban you?: No reason why I've been banned, was not on the server when it occured, just done by someone who knows...
  2. Guy Everyone Hates

Denied Guy Everyone Hates (LukeM) ban appeal

Name: Guy Everyone Hates (LukeM at the time i believe) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73076210 Date of Ban Issue: 30/09/2023 Member of Staff: Parks Ban reason: None given Why should we unban you: I asked him how the kid was, he brought me to a sit and asked me what I said, I repeated it and then he sat...
  3. Guy Everyone Hates

Denied Guy Everyone Hates discord ban appeal

Name: Guy Everyone Hates (AKA LukeM at the time of the ban) Discord ID: guyeveryonehates Ban reason: Unsure Ban date: About a week ago (like the song) Why should I be unbanned: Did nothing at all, literally just got banned by a management because I think he was having a bad day, all I've...
  4. Guy Everyone Hates

Accepted no1zombiefreak staff report

Member(s) of staff: zombiefreak Member(s) of staff's rank: Junior Admin Date of Incident: 31/08/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: We were driving after him and a few other terrorists in a stolen police car (he was off duty with an SOD currently on)...
  5. Guy Everyone Hates

Accepted Neuro Staff Report

Member(s) of staff: Neuro (i think, steam profile is private and his username is just "user") Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin Date of Incident: 29/08/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was being arrested for assault by two undercovers - after failing...
  6. Guy Everyone Hates

Accepted got banned like 5 months ago :cry:

Name: Guy Everyone Hates SteamID64: 76561198106418149 Date of ban issue: don't really know tbf like 3 months ago probably Member of staff: parks Ban reason (screenshot): Community harm prevention Why should we unban you?: I got a video of it, it's clear that it was a ban completely out of spite...
Top Bottom