Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Dave Carter

Accepted Legal Lee's Staff Application

+1 never had a bad interaction with you, can remain professional when its needed, and just an all round nice guy
  2. Dave Carter

Denied Craftys staff App

-1 I believe you are not mature enough to be on the staff team and the application lacks effort. "list 3 weaknesses that may affect you when you're staff" you put 2 reasons.
  3. Dave Carter

Denied Good Ol' Clarkster Staff App

-1, staff application is not complete as ur age is missing and i dont know who u are
  4. Dave Carter

Denied American Diplomat Sinclair STAFF APPLICATION

+0, i dont think ive ever seen you in game, and never heard of u before. Maybe try and interact with players more.
  5. Dave Carter

Denied Tommy Robinson Staff Application

+0 only just started seeing u in the server again, nice guy however i would probs be active a bit more if i were u
  6. Dave Carter

Accepted Lucky Duckys Staff Application

+1, very nice guy and had good interactions in game. Would make a fine addition to the staff team
  7. Dave Carter

Denied Me Staff App Lad i know this wont do well but im doing it anyway

-1 doesnt look like you have put much effort into the staff app at all. Also have not had the best experiences with you in game, i think if your behaviour changes and show some maturity people may see you as fit for staff in the future.
  8. Dave Carter

Denied bobi's staff application

-1 if a weakness of yours is teamworking then i dont think you would make it on Staff.
  9. Dave Carter

Denied Jimothys 4th (I think) staff app

Neutral dont really see u on.
  10. Dave Carter

Denied Craftys staff app

neutral Ive never had a problem with u in game however lying in your staff application doesn't look good on you.
  11. Dave Carter

Denied Dushene Ham Staff Application

neutral Dont think ive ever seen you in game
  12. Dave Carter

Accepted Dave Carter's Staff Application '3'

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Dave Carter 1.2 How old are you? 18 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3-4 Months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:599874939 1.7 References...
  13. Dave Carter

Denied Game_Cube's staff application

-1 some definitions are copied from google and some sentences don't make sense. I've never really seen you in game either.
  14. Dave Carter

Denied Gazz Staff App

+1 Always had good interactions when ive seen u, active, would make a fine staff member
  15. Dave Carter

Denied Jordan's staff app

+1, solid staff application, Been with you a few times, very nice guy and funny, knows what he is doing and would make a good member of staff
  16. Dave Carter

Denied Dave Carter's Staff Application

Dw, im on most days pal, i think its cuz we aint actually met in game yet??
  17. Dave Carter

Denied Dave Carter's Staff Application

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). - Access to Discord. - A working microphone. - Clear understanding of the rules. Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. - Do not mention other...
  18. Dave Carter

Denied Staff Application

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). - Access to Discord. - A working microphone. - Clear understanding of the rules. Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. - Do not mention other...
Top Bottom