Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. vforthree

V43's Gambling Addiction

This gambling addiction started when a mate of mine introduced me to what riverside calls the "BETFRED". I did not know gambling was a thing on this server at the time. As soon as I walked in, I got greeted at the door by a fella named "WHIPLASH". He calls himself the "BETFRED" owner. He...
  2. vforthree

Accepted V43's LTAP Ban Appeal

Name: MR V43 SteamID64: 76561198118367092 Date of ban issue: 1/30/2022 Member of staff: Bugzzy and Cian Ban reason (screenshot): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/9sT2MsSV_q6E3/d1337Xbx0vr8?invite=cr-MSxXZWUsNDI1MDYzODcs Why should we unban you?: Cian initiated all of this by...
  3. vforthree

Denied Undercover Armor Abuse.

Member(s) of staff: Jordz Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Admin Date of Incident: 1/29/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: We were in a base causing commotion and we previously destroyed the SCO team that came in after us, which included Cian at the...
  4. vforthree

Accepted Alex NLR Staff Report.

Member(s) of staff: Alex On Duty Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior-Moderator Date of Incident: 1/5/2022 10:35am PST Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I first seen Alex die as a citizen, then he comes back as a custom plague doctor trying to place hits on...
  5. vforthree

Denied VFORTHREE BAN APPEAL

Name: VFORTHREE SteamID64: 76561198118367092 Date of ban: 11/28/2021 Member of staff: T1 TST Harry 5323 Ban reason: LTARP Why should we unban you?: I basically shot at police after one of them illegally searched me (at least I think he weaponed checked me) because he had nothing in his hand...
Top Bottom