Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. TypicalNerds

Denied Mic Spam Exceptions should be made clear

The main issue I have with this is I bought a base and converted it into a music venue, and got warned for mic spam only because I wasn't a hobo/hobo king, which I was never told was a requirement, the other issue was there was (and still is) a player on the server intentionally...
  2. TypicalNerds

Denied Mic Spam Exceptions should be made clear

Suggestion: There is a lack of clarity as to when mic spamming is and isn't appropiate, I have myself been told to have it in an rp friendly situation, put dj in my name and just today I found out after 2.5 months of being on the server you apparently have to be a hobo/hobo king. The fact that...
  3. TypicalNerds

Accepted Parks RDM Report

Member(s) of staff: parks Member(s) of staff's rank: Head Admin Date of Incident: 17th January 2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: parks and multiple other people were trying to get into my friends car (just max), so I told max how to lock his car and...
Top Bottom