Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Pizza Man

Denied Add Some Lights To Terrorist Base

Suggestion: Add lights to terrorist base How will this benefit the community: as of right now the main lobby of T building Is very dark with a depressing light in the corner, if there were better lights here and it was actually possible to see things it would improve everything a lot better...
  2. Pizza Man

Accepted Pizza Man Staff App V4. ?

IGN-Pizza Man Age-15 Microphone-Yes Game Time- Before November some time around the 1st Fluent English- Yes Steam ID-STEAM_0:0:582108867 References-Hopefully Staff Below Copied from my previous staff application due to the denial being based on my in game actions. - hope this is okay? Section...
  3. Pizza Man

Denied Pizza Man Staff App V3?, trying to improve :)

IGN-Pizza Man Age-15 Microphone-Yes Game Time- Before November some time around the 1st Fluent English- Yes Steam ID-STEAM_0:0:582108867 References-Hopefully Staff Below Copied from my previous staff application due to the denial being based on my in game actions. - hope this is okay? Section...
  4. Pizza Man

Denied Parks RDM and player targeting

Member of staff: Parks Member(s) of staff's rank: Head Amin Date of Incident: 12/12/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Me and about 6 other players are doing a big raid on spawn hotel, whilst raiding someone thinks its a fail base so Hybrid comes over...
  5. Pizza Man

Denied More Meth Dealers And Easier Ways To Transport

suggestion = Add more meth dealers around the map because there Is Only 1 and make it easier to transport, and if possible (don't know if its customisable on the addon but maybe increase the price benefits- makes making meth more valuable and useful, while also give more life to the drug/meth...
  6. Pizza Man

Denied 10,000 chips - 100,000 chips platinum blackjack

Suggestioin - since there are already a 10k maximum and a 1 million chip minimum table why not add a 100k minimum - 500k maximum or 10k - 100k table, benefits - these give more benefits from getting platinum and also would give more activity to the plat area links - already installed on the server
  7. Pizza Man

Denied Eric Nelson Staff Rep

Member:Eric Nelson Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:171497831 Date of Incident: 07/12/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: After ham gets arrested Eric and Jordz prop block both player npcs because they are "on holiday", purposely doing this since i said i...
  8. Pizza Man

Denied Parks Staff Report

Member parks Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:163610634 Date of Incident:07/12/21, Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Evidence on the incident: Please include as much detail as possible: After ham gets arrested Eric and parks prop block both player npcs because...
  9. Pizza Man

Denied Pizza Man Staff App.

IGN-Pizza Man Age-15 Microphone-Yes Game Time- Before November some time around the 1st Fluent English- Yes Steam ID-STEAM_0:0:582108867 References-Hopefully Staff Below Section B: Definitions and critical thinking: 2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match Is when a player...
  10. Pizza Man

Accepted account got hacked sadge

name; Pizza Man IDs, Pizza Man#9347 and Callan#4399 (one pc account one mobile idk why) reason; my account got hacked but it wasn't secured ban date ; sometime between 29th nov and 1st dec why should we unban; account in now secured so no possibility of it happening again.
  11. Pizza Man

Denied Got banned in game and appealed and it got accepted

I would like to be unbanned on the discord server because my in game ban appeal got accepted.
  12. Pizza Man

Denied Eric Nelson

Eric Nelson Junior Admin 30th November 2021 about 6 people including myself were doing a kidnapping RP in a small house, we decide as a joke to spawn printers in to make "money" when we do this and about 6 printers in an admin clears all decals and props etc, this creates alot of lag, eric tps...
  13. Pizza Man

Accepted Banned For A Stupid Reason and not getting listened to by eric.

Pizza Man (COULDNT GET STEAM ID) 30 november 2021 eric nelson Situation was as follows: about 6 people including myself were doing a kidnapping RP in a small house, we decide as a joke to spawn printers in to make "money" when we do this and about 6 printers in an admin clears all decals and...
Top Bottom