Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Ghandi's Shaft

I Cant remember when it was open but I can remember playing around last Christmas because I...

I Cant remember when it was open but I can remember playing around last Christmas because I never used my mic back then, this is before the server got reopened, and I know this because I use to have suited citizen and knifes on it and all that
  2. Ghandi's Shaft

Denied BetFred suggestion, giving barely used content already in the server a better use?

+1 as i know it gets barely used in plat area, platinum users are complaining about not being able to play it, good idea. Gandhi's Shaft
  3. Ghandi's Shaft

Denied Gandhi's Shaft Staff Application

well it was the same map but the people are a lot better now than they were back then, now there's a lot more friendly and there is more staff now who know what there doing, that was one of the reasons why I was on and off of it for so long as of the player base
  4. Ghandi's Shaft

Denied Gandhi's Shaft Staff Application

Will be reapplying after find the date I started playing. as I know it was over a year ago before the server shutdown and restarted. Thank you for your time Gandhi's Shaft
  5. Ghandi's Shaft

Denied Dave Carter's Staff Application

+0, good application, have had no interactions in-game or seen on the server Gandhi's Shaft
  6. Ghandi's Shaft

Denied Jordan's staff app

+1 I have had a lot of good interactions with Smellyclit, he plays the role of police very well. but on the other hand, the first section of your application could do with some work done to it, in my opinion. overall good job with it and keep up with the amazing roleplay :) Gandhi's Shaft
  7. Ghandi's Shaft

Accepted Banned For A Stupid Reason and not getting listened to by eric.

please go on to my ban appeal and watch the clips and you will see we just wanted to make money and we were trying to roleplay
  8. Ghandi's Shaft

Denied Eric Nelson staff report

Member(s) of staff: Eric Nelson Member(s) of staff's rank: Junior Admin Date of Incident: 30/11/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I will start with the situation, there was around 8+ of us, we all placed down printers and the same time ( what was a...
  9. Ghandi's Shaft

Denied banned

I was also involved as well, discord is sacc#1664 ( it is also me who has the clip)
  10. Ghandi's Shaft

Accepted Gandhi's Shaft's ban appeal

Name: Gandhi's Shaft SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:102130496 Date of ban issue:30/11/2021 Member of staff: Eric Nelson Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you? I will start with the situation, there was around 8+ of us, we all placed down printers and the same time ( what was a bad idea but...
Top Bottom