Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Ghandi's Shaft

Denied Gandhi's Shaft Staff Application

Will be reapplying after find the date I started playing. as I know it was over a year ago before the server shutdown and restarted. Thank you for your time Gandhi's Shaft
  2. Ghandi's Shaft

Denied Eric Nelson staff report

Member(s) of staff: Eric Nelson Member(s) of staff's rank: Junior Admin Date of Incident: 30/11/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I will start with the situation, there was around 8+ of us, we all placed down printers and the same time ( what was a...
  3. Ghandi's Shaft

Accepted Gandhi's Shaft's ban appeal

Name: Gandhi's Shaft SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:102130496 Date of ban issue:30/11/2021 Member of staff: Eric Nelson Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you? I will start with the situation, there was around 8+ of us, we all placed down printers and the same time ( what was a bad idea but...
Top Bottom