Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Hob

Accepted Ban Appeal

i think i posted the wrong id for some reason but this is my user id: 440942223199174656
  2. Hob

Accepted Ban Appeal

Name: Hob Discord ID: 1001605567351107624 Ban Reason: Posting inappropriate gifs Ban Date: 13/04/2022 Why should we unban you? I apologize for posting that stuff in the discord server, I shouldn't of done it and was a silly mistake I made. I'd really appreciate if i was unbanned or it was...
  3. Hob

Denied Global ban appeal

I just want to be unbanned so i can join the police
  4. Hob

Denied Global ban appeal

ID: 999761288748072980
  5. Hob

Denied Global ban appeal

that was the other guy i only made the rank requests
  6. Hob

Denied Global ban appeal

Name: Hob Discord: red឵#0001 Ban reason: Inappropriate rank requests Ban date: like four months ago Why i should be un banned: I've learnt from my mistakes and would liked to be unbanned so i can join stuff like the police to roleplay on the server.
  7. Hob

Denied Armoured's STAFF APPLICATION

+1 On all the time, Great guy and always following rules. Amazing for Staff.
  8. Hob

Denied THE JEWISH GUY STAFF APPLICATION

+1 Very active, genuinely a nice guy. Perfect fit for the staff.
  9. Hob

Accepted Dripzz staff app

+1 Is on every day, pretty chill, and many people like him.
  10. Hob

Accepted Hob Staff App

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Hob 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around November 2021 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:229027058 1.7...
  11. Hob

Accepted Banned

Name: Hob Members of staff: Eric Members of staff's rank: No idea 30/11/21 About six of us went up to some house behind a cave and placed printers (having no idea it would lag the server) to make money and thought it would be funny to have so many printers in one area. Eric teleported to us as...
  12. Hob

Denied banned

You can clearly hear the confusion when we start to lag as we are not expecting the server to lag after (I'm guessing the printers hitting off of each other caused the lag.) we spawned the printers in.
  13. Hob

Denied banned

Here is the clip
  14. Hob

Denied banned

We did cop bait but weren't warned for anything else. (we stopped cop baiting after we were warned.) We just went up through the cave and into a house and said let's spawn printers in and make money then ham got stuck and we tried to save him by shooting the printers and then more people...
  15. Hob

Accepted Ham ban appeal

You still didn't let us prove what our intentions were. We were going to do an RP with the printers and it would be comedic that the police would find so many printers. (We had no idea it would lag the server) Please watch the clip of us talking about what we should do there was no intention to...
  16. Hob

Accepted Ham ban appeal

I was involved and would like to be unbanned for it.
  17. Hob

Accepted Gandhi's Shaft's ban appeal

Yep same here.
  18. Hob

Denied banned

Members of staff: Eric Members of staff's rank: No idea 30/11/21 About six of us went up to some house behind a cave and placed printers (having no idea it would lag the server) to make money and thought it would be funny to have so many printers in one area. Eric teleported to us as we were...
  19. Hob

Denied Didn't let me explain my situation before a 2 week ban

Eric banned me and about 6 others for trying to lag the server (which we didn't). Others had recordings and he didn't let us send them before we got banned.
Top Bottom