Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. GUTS

Denied BAN APPEAL FOR LTARP

Name: Guts SteamID64: 76561198157805994 Date of ban issue: 07 - 03 - 2022 Member of staff: CIAN Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I dont think i was treated very vairy when i was talking to Cian. reason i LTARP I was playing on the server with a person i was basing with...
  2. GUTS

Accepted Ban apeal for GUTS

Name: GUTS SteamID64:(STEAM_0:0:98770133) Date of ban issue: 8 JAN 2022 (1:52 AM) Member of staff: Kunac Ban reason (screenshot): MASS RDM Why should we unban you?: first off all I been accused of massrdm while I have been killing one specific player with the reason of thinking he was rdming...
  3. GUTS

Denied Remove 3rd person "u can see things others cant see" like a one way door

i mean yeah u right about that for sure, at first custom jobs were gnna be like an request that would sound realistic or make sense. but I do noticed that the custom jobs are the most random shit on the planet which is kinda sad, but since people payed money for it its fucked up to remove it.
  4. GUTS

Oke lol so it was just a suggestion I didn't wanna piss people off or something, I see now that a lot of people really use it and if people love it this much it shouldn't be removed for sure. But let's be honest here I was just pointing out that there was an advantage for people that are using...
  5. GUTS

i agree, there isnt really a reason why it should be in the game right?
  6. GUTS

Denied Gandhi's Shaft Staff Application

+1 amazing guy
  7. GUTS

So im pretty sure we aren't on csgo or a competitive server right, so saying some shit like "oh just get good" is an RP server and it was just a suggestion so it can get more fair for everyone even for people that didn't bind a key to go third person. third-person also isn't very RP-like for an...
  8. GUTS

U can legit look over walls and see where people are and just shoot them through the wall, also just wait till you peek.
  9. GUTS

Denied Jordan's staff app

+1 NICE GUY
  10. GUTS

Suggestion: REMOVE THIRD PERSON How will this benefit the community: People tend to abuse 3rd person while raiding and it's not very RP like to see things that u normally cant see in a normal eye, I do think this will be more balanced gameplay since 3rd person is similar to a one-way door " u...
Top Bottom