Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. BigJT

Denied Johnn's staff app v4

+1 He’s an active member of the community, high ranking in departments. Always been a pleasure working along side him in departments and got good roleplay experience. Definitely a good guy?
  2. BigJT

Accepted tool suggestion by cian btw

+1
  3. BigJT

Accepted Legal Lee's Staff Application

+1 Lee is a humble guy who is always nice to people. Has a great sense of RP and I believe is all round fit for the job of staff.
  4. BigJT

Accepted BigJT Staff Application

I apologise that you feel like I’m not a nice person, however I would like to add that I try and accommodate to everyone on the server and try and be an all round nice person.
  5. BigJT

Could you please in form when this was please? As this is not in my character. Also if I did this; why was this not reported to staff? And why was this not reported to PSD due to me being on as a gov job?
  6. BigJT

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? BigJT 1.2 How old are you? 23 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Just Before Christmas 2021 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:63854170...
Top Bottom