Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Mr John

Denied Jon's Staff application

-1 Can't recall a positive experience I have had with Jon. Not a very friendly player in the slightest and has been known to break the rules.
  2. Mr John

Denied Surgeon improvements

+1 There is currently no incentive for players to choose Surgeon. They currently have nothing apart from defibrillators and medic kits and are limited to /me commands. The medic mod pack would add an interesting, interactive roleplay experience for anyone willing to participate and would make...
  3. Mr John

Accepted Caeden's Staff Application

+1 Nice guy, knows the rules well
  4. Mr John

Denied Sebflash's staff Application

+1 Very friendly and active, would be a great fit for staff.
  5. Mr John

Denied Randski's Staff Applications

+1 Great, approachable guy with a good knowledge of the rules. Would do well as staff.
  6. Mr John

Denied Matausas' Staff Application 2 Electric Boogaloo.

+1 Matausas is a friendly person, always willing to help, and has been very active on the server for the few months I've known him. He knows the rules well and I believe he would be a great fit for staff.
  7. Mr John

Denied SCO and NCA (Money)

+1 Great suggestion
  8. Mr John

Accepted JAK3Ys second staff app :)

+1 Active and a nice guy from the interactions I've had with him
  9. Mr John

Accepted Big Soritus Staff App

+1 Active and friendly person, would make a good staff member.
  10. Mr John

Accepted Greg Player Report

Member: Greg Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:462233143 Date of Incident: 16/02/2022 Information about the incident: Greg reacted rather harshly towards a player in the OOC chat, so I asked him not to speak to said player in that way. He then responded by accusing me of being a rapist, and...
  11. Mr John

Denied Matausas Staff Application

+1 This player is friendly and approachable and knows the rules well. He would make a great staff member.
Top Bottom