Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Trusted Member of Society

Accepted Staff acting like authoritarians and humiliating their own players for their own enjoyment

Member(s) of staff: ??? Member(s) of staff's rank: ??? Date of incident: 06/02/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Said that if the owners didn't skim the revenue from the server to buy jd tracksuits, they'd be able to put more money into the server...
  2. Trusted Member of Society

Denied Cian Staff Report - Staff Abuse

Member(s) of staff: Cian Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin Date of incident: 06/02/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: We had signs up that said "40/20/15/14 million left inside" and adverted, telling people we had 40/20/15/14 million inside. We never...
  3. Trusted Member of Society

Denied FailRP warn

Can't change the warn after regardless.
  4. Trusted Member of Society

Denied FailRP warn

I don't think anyone is prepared to take advice from a disgraced prior staff member with more warns than Hamster
  5. Trusted Member of Society

Denied FailRP warn

I don't know what point you're trying to make here, but if you're just going to try and confuse everyone I'd rather not have you reply on my warn appeal.. Thank you..
  6. Trusted Member of Society

Denied FailRP warn

What was the point of this? Lambert already told your side of the story.
  7. Trusted Member of Society

Denied FailRP warn

I hope FailRP does become a rule, makes NITRP so much easier to enforce.
  8. Trusted Member of Society

Denied FailRP warn

RDM is killing someone without a roleplay reason. Killing someone that is in your base uninvited regardless is allowed, meaning that killing anyone inside your base is not RDM. 1. You said I couldn't get warned for RDM. 2. There's no rule that says I am obligated to roleplay with people inside...
  9. Trusted Member of Society

Denied FailRP warn

I did not buy the doors with the intention to kill them, I bought the doors with the intention to base next to LM so we could interact more. They happened to be inside the base and so I followed the following rule: KOS signs KOS signs are permitted, however, you may shoot anyone that's in...
  10. Trusted Member of Society

Denied FailRP warn

I don't ask for a verbal for everything I do, I asked for a verbal the only 2 times you ever spoke to me. You're the only staff member who's actually warned people for things when you could have given them the benefit of the doubt that they might be new and the rules are unclear. You're too...
  11. Trusted Member of Society

Denied FailRP warn

If it's not technically RDM and I was under no obligation to roleplay with him because there's no FailRP rule, then what was I warned for?
  12. Trusted Member of Society

Denied FailRP warn

It's not like I have a track record of purposefully breaking the rules. https://prnt.sc/26l1qct
  13. Trusted Member of Society

Denied FailRP warn

Name: TSB Trusted Member of Society SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:182544215 Date of Warning Issue: 28/01/2022 Member of Staff: Lambert Warning Reason (screenshot): https://prnt.sc/26l1of3 Why should we remove the warning: FailRP isn't in the rules... How was I supposed to follow a rule that wasn't in the...
  14. Trusted Member of Society

Accepted DB Killer Harassment/Toxic Behaviour

Member: DB Killer Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557 Date of incident: 23/01/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I made a staff report against somebody and when it got denied DB Killer decided to be toxic and harass me over it. He has a history of...
  15. Trusted Member of Society

Denied Bugzy Staff Report - Abusing his powers to give himself health & armour in the middle of combat

Do we need to get fucking bill nye to explain how physics work?
  16. Trusted Member of Society

Denied Bugzy Staff Report - Abusing his powers to give himself health & armour in the middle of combat

His statement was false, nobody healed him, he wasn't in bp. He was in the bank the entire time and timestamps show that he clearly didn't drive all the way down, it would be impossible in 30 seconds.
  17. Trusted Member of Society

There is an explanation as to how buggzy went from 25hp to full health and armour, you've checked the logs, you saw that it happened within seconds. The question is, how?
  18. Trusted Member of Society

Like I said, check the deeplogs, 25hp > full health and armour in 30 seconds while we're still in the bank. Explain this?
  19. Trusted Member of Society

Teleporting is not Senior-Admin+ Within 30 seconds you suggest that you went down to BP to get help and armour? Physically impossible.
Top Bottom