Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Trusted Member of Society

Accepted Staff acting like authoritarians and humiliating their own players for their own enjoyment

Member(s) of staff: ??? Member(s) of staff's rank: ??? Date of incident: 06/02/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Said that if the owners didn't skim the revenue from the server to buy jd tracksuits, they'd be able to put more money into the server...
  2. Trusted Member of Society

Denied Cian Staff Report - Staff Abuse

Member(s) of staff: Cian Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin Date of incident: 06/02/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: We had signs up that said "40/20/15/14 million left inside" and adverted, telling people we had 40/20/15/14 million inside. We never...
  3. Trusted Member of Society

Denied FailRP warn

Name: TSB Trusted Member of Society SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:182544215 Date of Warning Issue: 28/01/2022 Member of Staff: Lambert Warning Reason (screenshot): https://prnt.sc/26l1of3 Why should we remove the warning: FailRP isn't in the rules... How was I supposed to follow a rule that wasn't in the...
  4. Trusted Member of Society

Accepted DB Killer Harassment/Toxic Behaviour

Member: DB Killer Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557 Date of incident: 23/01/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I made a staff report against somebody and when it got denied DB Killer decided to be toxic and harass me over it. He has a history of...
  5. Trusted Member of Society

Denied Bugzy Staff Report - Abusing his powers to give himself health & armour in the middle of combat

Member(s) of staff: Buggzy Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin Date of incident: 22/01/2022 around 2:30PM ish Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Did a bank raid, buggzy countered. We had a very long fight on the stairs, I ended up damaging him enough to kill...
  6. Trusted Member of Society

Accepted Cian Staff Report - Personal Issue

Member(s) of staff: Cian Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin Date of incident: 22/01/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Greg and Jon and myself were arguing, mostly greg and jon about racism and shit, bullying alex and jer and what not. Cian after a...
  7. Trusted Member of Society

Denied London Mafia new leadership

London Mafia is basically non existant right now, their leader is a child that is under the age of 14 years old. Crafty I believe. It's a wonderful idea but it's not active whatsoever, nobody is doing anything with it. If you can revamp the London Mafia to make it more useful so more players...
  8. Trusted Member of Society

Denied Gang Suggestions

I know that some management are looking into working on the Gang Upgrades, here's a few suggestions: Gang Salaries: We have quite a lot of money in our gang vault, and we'd like to have some sort of a system where we can trickle our gang funds as an additional salary to our gang members to...
  9. Trusted Member of Society

Denied Major Crimes notice

It'd be more convenient for players if there was some sort of a banner at the top of the screen that let everybody know there are No Major Crimes when there is something like a PD Meeting or PD Training. Having people advert this in IC chat could be more confusing for new players, especially...
  10. Trusted Member of Society

Denied Metagaming Warn Appeal

Name: TSB Trusted Member of Society SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:182544215 Date of Warning Issue: 08/01/2022 (19:01) Member of Staff: Lucky Ducky / Matos Warning Reason (screenshot): https://prnt.sc/26bhqa4 Why should we remove the warning: It wasn't Metagame or NLR or FailRP. Was raiding in Suburbs...
  11. Trusted Member of Society

Closed Pro Lockpick doesn't work

What is the bug: The Pro Lockpick doesn't work on doors with keypads, tried it with a staff member and he was very confused himself. How can you reproduce the bug: Try to lockpick a door with a keypad using the Pro Lockpick, I did this on my custom job and it didn't work. Example of the bug in...
Top Bottom