Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Legal Lee

aaron

Hi Aaron. I have warned you 75% of those 100 warns. Have a good day :)
  2. Legal Lee

Accepted PCSO tazor rushed me so i alt f4

Hello Zaxe, I decided to ban you for the reason "LTARP". I would have a Claim from the PCSO that attempted to arrest you, and he did say you avoided arrest via leaving the server; I checked the logs and could clearly see that you did, but, I also did see that you adverted mug and then got...
  3. Legal Lee

Changing your RP name

Restart your Gmod
  4. Legal Lee

Accepted Speedy / Hypers Staff app

+1 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Speedy is a Humble member of Riverside Roleplay, and I think he deserves a chance at being in the staff team, I see him as a great fit for staff; this is for the...
  5. Legal Lee

test

test
  6. Legal Lee

Denied my Staff aplication Yaay

- 1 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Application looks rushed, the evidence being inside of section A, Examples are limited and they are in any type of detail Section C is also rushed, detail is...
  7. Legal Lee

PRASIL

Its a different one i think, the exploitable one is Zero's Meth Lab, this one is different i believe.
  8. Legal Lee

PRASIL

Bam! What! Chicken Cheese Tender Biscuit!!!! Oooooo! Weeeeee!
  9. Legal Lee

Tronix

Hi Tronix, i am Legal Lee, one of the best staff members on Riverside !... Great to meet you.
  10. Legal Lee

Gang Shit.

Gang Shit.
  11. Legal Lee

[ATTACH]

12. Legal Lee

[ATTACH] Heck Nah Homie, My Bean delicate.

Heck Nah Homie, My Bean delicate.
  13. Legal Lee

Denied Flemmer's staff application

- 1 _________________________________________________________________________ Not seen As a good fit for the staff team. seen as unprofessional. does not have a good reputation. Multiple Staff members have ban encounters with this person...
  14. Legal Lee

Denied Lenny

- 1 You're Banned for a reason, this is due to your actions and attempting to harm the server. I don't think an unban should be put in place for you to "explore the map" Your also ex-staff, meaning that you knew the consequences of breaking the rule, but you chose to still commit to break the...
  15. Legal Lee

Denied Hazeders staff application

- 1 ________________________________________________________________________________________________ I don't see you as a mature person when it comes to staffing. I Dont See you as a good fit for the staff I suggest you attempt to make some improvements by reading the constructive criticism left...
  16. Legal Lee

Accepted Banned for 3 days due to connection issues

Name: SteamID: Date of ban issue: Member of staff: Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?:
  17. Legal Lee

Denied Marvs staff application

Neutral +1/-1 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I have no idea who you are, meaning I cannot make a comment on your reputation, who and how you are, and i also cannot comment on if you would be a good...
  18. Legal Lee

Denied B0110CKS - Staff Application

- 1 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I don't really see you as a serious person that would be able to do capable staff tasks. Your reputation is poor. Not Mature Enough I Would say improve your...
  19. Legal Lee

Denied your_mums;) STAFF APPLICATION

- 1 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The application seems rushed, the reason I say this is due to the fact that the questions to sections B & C Have not been answered to their full potential Not...
  20. Legal Lee

Denied Spawn Areas

This is already a thing, NCA Have the choice to spawn outside of NCA, PD Have the chance to spawn next to PD, and SCO will spawn inside of their HQ (Without you having the choice to pick where to spawn.) You can see this when spawning in on the jobs, a choice of Spawn (City), PD, NCA, Leslie...
Top Bottom