Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Legal Lee

Anyone Hit, Need A Lawyer?!

2. Legal Lee

Accepted Legal Lee's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Legal Lee/Illegal Lee 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I Have been playing for a while (When Traffic Police Was A Division) - Then I Took A Few...
  3. Legal Lee

Denied Legal Lee Staff App V2

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Legal Lee 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I have been playing ever since PDAP and MI5 and Traffic Police where a thing, then i decided to take a break...
  4. Legal Lee

Accepted Legal Lee's Ban Appeal

Name: Legal Lee SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:170899370 Date of ban issue: 24/05/2022 Member of staff: AmberHeard (Cian) Ban reason (screenshot):Why should we unban you?: I Was just chilling at around 23:30 ish and was messing around with some members of the community (Around 5 people), we where all just...
  5. Legal Lee

Legal Lee's Issue

Hello, I Am Legal Lee. and i have a really bad roulette gambling issue in game. I Went from 4.2 Million All the way to 100K Back to 6 Million Down to £9 If anyone is a therapist this would help a lot. I May be a Lawyer but I Need help.... Thanks - Legal Lee P.S This Is A 1000% True Story So...
  6. Legal Lee

Accepted Legal Lee's Staff Application

1.1: What is your in-game name? Legal Lee Or Illegal Lee (Depending on what role i am in game) 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I Had been playing since Traffic Police was a thing, and then took a LONG break. i came...
Top Bottom