Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Azz

Announcement Staff Applications have been updated!

The template questions have been changed. If you are re-applying you must complete the new application template.
  2. Azz

Accepted Azz's Ban Appeal

Name: Azz SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151410104 Date of ban issue: 24/05/22 Member of staff: Cian Ban reason (screenshot): Being silly basically Why should we unban you? I was playing with a few mates and things got slightly out of hand. It was late and there where about 6 players on, everyone on...
  3. Azz

Accepted Azz's Staff App

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.✅ - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest).✅ - Access to Discord.✅ - A working microphone.✅ - Clear understanding of the rules.✅ Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one.✅ - Do not mention...
  4. Azz

Denied Suggestion for NHS

Suggestion: NHS get money for revives. (Less pay in general) How will this benefit the community: As NHS I think that the role is good in terms of money but like PD when arresting people, I think NHS should receive a reward for reviving people. I Think this will encourage people to be on NHS...
  5. Azz

Denied DB Killer, Greg Fear RP

Player Name: DB Killer Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51492557 Player Name: Greg Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:462233143 18/01/2022 Evidence: Clip 3 Armed officers, CMDR Kunac, SPC Charlie Niles and I all on DB and Greg. They had there hands up we gave warnings that they will be shot and they then killed us all.
Top Bottom