Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. SxbbathUK

Accepted Buff weed

+1 weed needs a massive buff
  2. SxbbathUK

Denied 3 Day ban for LTARP

Hello, I would just like to clarify your ban. The reason you were banned is because when you were tasered and told you were going to be arrested you had left the server and joined back instantly. You have been banned for this in the past just to mention. If your PC was to bluescreen you would...
  3. SxbbathUK

Accepted Sxbbath's Staff Application

Thank you to those who have left very kind messages on this thread.
  4. SxbbathUK

Accepted Sxbbath's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Sxbbath 1.2 How old are you? 18 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 4 Years 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:460097045 1.7 What is your...
  5. SxbbathUK

Denied Jon Player Report

Member: Jon Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204519116 Date of Incident: 12/01/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Jon has accused me of faking being in the Royal Naval Reserves and is constantly targeting me for things. He demoted me for no reason...
Top Bottom