Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Myheadisnotanegg

Denied Benedict Crutch/Myheadisnotanegg ban appeal

Just realised I put the steam ID in the wrong place, sorry mates (Fixed it)
  2. Myheadisnotanegg

Denied Benedict Crutch/Myheadisnotanegg ban appeal

Name: Benedict Crutch/Myheadisnotanegg SteamID: STEAM_0:1:219815144 Date of ban issue: March 13th 2023 Member of staff: Not sure but I believe it was gatesway Ban reason (screenshot): <3 Why should we unban you?: Firstly, I want to apologise for my actions is those months, I joined the server...
  3. Myheadisnotanegg

Denied Benedict Crutch ban appeal

Name: Benedict Crutch SteamID: STEAM_0:1:219815144 Date of ban issue: 13/03/23 Member of staff: jakey (I think) Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Idk what I did to get permabanned. Also it would be nice to be informed to why I got this ban
  4. Myheadisnotanegg

I love Matos.

A Tribute To Matos
  5. Myheadisnotanegg

Denied Myheadisnotanegg

Oh sorry. I just really dont want to have to wait a full day just to play again.
  6. Myheadisnotanegg

Denied Myheadisnotanegg

If its my in-game name, its Benedict Crutch. If its that I sent a screenshot link instead of a screenshot here it is;
  7. Myheadisnotanegg

Denied Myheadisnotanegg

Oh sorry, May I ask what I did wrong
  8. Myheadisnotanegg

Denied Cian

Cian Tier 2 I think? 13/02/22 Me and some people (Their names at the time were Walter white, Jesse Pinkman and Mike ehrmantraut) Were walking around and we went up to Cian and asked them to stop. Cian kept running and pulled out a gun and went to shoot us. I killed cian and then like 2...
  9. Myheadisnotanegg

Denied Myheadisnotanegg

Myheadisnotanegg https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198399896017 Cian/Jordz https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2752434181 I got into a gun fight with Cian because Cian attacked a group I was with. Before this gunfight me and my group were all surrounding cian with...
Top Bottom