Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. pringlesmax

Denied Ban Appeal

Name: Haterytx Discord-ID: haterytx Ban reason: TFS Ban date: Unsure, it was a long time ago. Why should we unban you?: It's been a really long time ago, and I truly apologize for the causes I have made. I want to make an excellent return to the server once again.
  2. pringlesmax

Denied MaverickRat's staff app

-1 for what Savage said ^
  3. pringlesmax

Accepted Bring LM Back T Need more Compitetion

+1 All stated above.
  4. pringlesmax

Accepted Savage's Staff Application

+1 Very active, friendly, professional, and good fit for staff.
  5. pringlesmax

Denied Prospects Staff App

-1 Prospect has a lot of active warns, I got him warned and banned few days ago.
  6. pringlesmax

Accepted warn baiting from pringles punching

I was never antagonising him, he had a hit on me, and he tried to kill me so I tried to self defence by trying to punch him, after he stabbed me to death as you can see in the clip I got revived twice just to be killed over and over again. I personally see the warns should stay as if he had ever...
  7. pringlesmax

Accepted Pringles Staff App

Inactive? im literally been on for weeks i got screenshots everytime i hope on
  8. pringlesmax

This is a very old incident where everybody hated me, I fixed everything with everybody but I don't know why he brought up some old incidents, ain't fair.
  9. pringlesmax

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Pringles 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 11 months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:628242221 1.7 References...
  10. pringlesmax

Denied Pringles staff application

I'm pretty active jakey, and I am 100% going to complete every staff time each week. If I get to be staff I would do everything required. For my reputation, it has already changed and got way better than before, well to say, my reputation is only bad to you and maybe hybrid for multiple...
  11. pringlesmax

Yes I am Mo, sometimes I use different names to rp. For once I hope I become staff one day seriously.
  12. pringlesmax

Denied Staff App Crab

Neutral: Crab used to be a staff member before, and he got banned for abusing his staff powers.
  13. pringlesmax

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Pringles 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 10 months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:628242221 1.7 References...
  14. pringlesmax

Accepted Main discord ban appeal

Can somebody review my ban appeal please, thanks.
  15. pringlesmax

Denied Pringles Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Pringles 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 10 months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:628242221 1.7 References...
  16. pringlesmax

Accepted Main discord ban appeal

Name: Pringles Discord-ID: 946725727141769246 Ban reason: I'm not sure. Ban date: a while ago, can't remember. Why should we unban you?: Well to be honest, I wanted to friend people on riverside and actually have fun and group together, but I think the way I tried to make friends wasn't the...
  17. pringlesmax

Denied Pringles ban appeal

Name: Pringles Discord id: Ban reason: I wasn't told why I was banned. Why should we unban you? I haven't harmed the community in any shape of form, always a nice guy, trying to friend people and just be a normal player like other players. So please I want to know my ban reason and why I...
  18. pringlesmax

Denied Pringles staff application v4

19. pringlesmax

Denied Staff Application

-1 Complete meaning of a minge, he rdm'ed multiple people yesterday and got warned for them.
  20. pringlesmax

Denied Pringles Staff Application v3

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Pringles 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 4 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:628242221 1.7 References (if...
Top Bottom