Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. pringlesmax

Denied Ban Appeal

Name: Haterytx Discord-ID: haterytx Ban reason: TFS Ban date: Unsure, it was a long time ago. Why should we unban you?: It's been a really long time ago, and I truly apologize for the causes I have made. I want to make an excellent return to the server once again.
  2. pringlesmax

Accepted Pringles Staff App

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Pringles 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 11 months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:628242221 1.7 References...
  3. pringlesmax

Denied Pringles staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Pringles 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 10 months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:628242221 1.7 References...
  4. pringlesmax

Denied Pringles Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Pringles 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 10 months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:628242221 1.7 References...
  5. pringlesmax

Accepted Main discord ban appeal

Name: Pringles Discord-ID: 946725727141769246 Ban reason: I'm not sure. Ban date: a while ago, can't remember. Why should we unban you?: Well to be honest, I wanted to friend people on riverside and actually have fun and group together, but I think the way I tried to make friends wasn't the...
  6. pringlesmax

Denied Pringles ban appeal

Name: Pringles Discord id: Ban reason: I wasn't told why I was banned. Why should we unban you? I haven't harmed the community in any shape of form, always a nice guy, trying to friend people and just be a normal player like other players. So please I want to know my ban reason and why I...
  7. pringlesmax

Denied Pringles staff application v4

8. pringlesmax

Denied Pringles Staff Application v3

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Pringles 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 4 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:628242221 1.7 References (if...
  9. pringlesmax

Denied Pringles Staff Application V2

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Pringles 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:628242221 1.7 References (if...
  10. pringlesmax

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Pringles 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:628242221 1.7 References (if...
  11. pringlesmax

Sort out your main discord bot.

What is the bug: The discord bot is not working, not letting new people recieve their verified roles How can you reproduce the bug: Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): offline bot
  12. pringlesmax

Denied Staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Pringles 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:628242221 1.7 References...
  13. pringlesmax

Denied Pringles staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Pringles 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 and half month 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:628242221 1.7...
  14. pringlesmax

Denied Kirb report

Member: Kirb Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:517884817 Date of Incident: today Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: making jokes about me being removed from nca, got so pissed and spammed my whole conversation with ni**er word and being super unprofessional...
  15. pringlesmax

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Pringles 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I’ve been playing for 2-3 weeks 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
Top Bottom