Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron ban appeal

Name: DJ aaron/aaron/Ex Cat Aaron SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of ban issue: 08/01/24 Member of staff: Rashy Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I believe that I have reformed and that I am able to return to Riverside.
  2. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron perm ban appeal

Name: DJ aaron/aaron/Ex Cat Aaron SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of ban issue: 08/01/24 Member of staff: Rashy Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I feel like I've reformed (Rashy can agree with me on this), I have been banned for 2 months and I feel like I can come back to...
  3. Aaron3f3

Denied DJ aaron ban appeal

Name: DJ aaron/aaron/Ex Cat Aaron SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of ban issue: 08/01/24 Member of staff: Rashy Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I feel like I've reformed, I have been banned for nearly a month and I feel like I can come back to play Riverside.
  4. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? DJ aaron 1.2 How old are you? 13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2+ years 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:244499484 1.7 What is your...
  5. Aaron3f3

Accepted make the map night time (dont make another version of the map but instead make the map night time from now on)

Suggestion: make the map be set during night time How will this benefit the community: day time is boring, night time looks nicer, and it lets people use their headlights on their cars. Link(s):
  6. Aaron3f3

Accepted add a night version to the map or atleast try to make the map look darker

Suggestion: Make a night version of the map or just make the map look darker. How will this benefit the community: It will help people's eyes cos some people play in the dark and it hurts their eyes looking at brightscreen, and also people can use headlights on their cars. Link(s):
  7. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron ban appeal

Name: aaron SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of ban issue: 31/12/23 Member of staff: Rashy Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: tbh a warn would affect me more, and it's been a year since ive got banned.
  8. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron

Suggestion: change racism from warning to insta ban How will this benefit the community: bro why tf is racism just a warn lol Link(s):
  9. Aaron3f3

Denied Jon/Jonn Player Report

Member: Jon/Jonn Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204519116 Date of Incident: multiple incidents, around 7 days, and 4 months ago Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Incident 1: I was just driving around near PD and I saw MaverickRat in jail, I asked him why he...
  10. Aaron3f3

Accepted aaron unban appeal

Name: aaron SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of ban issue: 23/09/23 Member of staff: arctic Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: i got told by another admin that switching jobs to avoid being arrested isnt LTARP
  11. Aaron3f3

aaron

my name is aaron, i've been warned over 100 times on this server, perm banned twice and an expert in VDMing and ok at base building
  12. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron ban appeal

Name: SteamID: Date of ban issue: Member of staff: Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?:
  13. Aaron3f3

Accepted who did i doxx?

Name: Aaron/Ex Cat Aaron SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of ban issue: 23/07/23 Member of staff: Q1PG1 on behalf of Gatesway Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I got banned for doxxing, but this photo I had as my profile picture was public for a long time, it cant be doxxing...
  14. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron warn appeal

Name: aaron SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of warning issue: 30/06/23 Member of staff: Junior Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: Basically, I was trying to make a Serbian flag on my base but then i stack the prop on accident and as a result the prop freezes and...
  15. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron warn appeal

Name: aaron/Ex Cat Aaron SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of warning issue: 07/06/23 Member of staff: Lil Walter Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: Let me explain, i was near courthouseat a hobo's house and i forgot i had set my wheelspeed to 1000000 for no...
  16. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron warn appeal

Name: aaron/Ex Cat Aaron SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of warning issue: 02/05/23 Member of staff: Junior Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: There isnt a rule saying that I cant advert in cuffs, so technically, I havent broke the rules, and it cant be FailRP...
  17. Aaron3f3

Denied ASSASSIN LTARP

Member(s) of staff: ASSASSIN Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator Date of Incident: 03/06/23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I hop on Royal Syndicate, I ask Lil Walter for permission to kidnap someone, he grants it, I find a cat on the street which was...
  18. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron ban appeal

Name: aaron SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of ban issue: 02/06/23 Member of staff: Sigma Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I want to know why I was banned, I do not believe i did anything wrong to get banned.
  19. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron ban appeal

Name: aaron SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of ban issue: 21/05/23 Member of staff: Axel Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Lemme, explain, basically i was chilling outside of the crate warehouse as RS was raiding, then, Commander John Birch proceeds to detain me for being...
  20. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron unban appeal

Name: aaron/Ex Cat Aaron SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of ban issue: 13/04/23 Member of staff: Junior Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: its just 1 hour
Top Bottom