Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Bread

Denied Lenny's Staff Application

+1 I feel that you could have a positive effect on the server moderation and you are a great fit.
  2. Bread

Denied Bread Staff report and Warn appeal

Hello there was multiple reports about people car minging at the checkpoint so i was telling bobi that i would be looking out for it but as soon as i was telling him you came along and ran over a officer i warned you and didnt kick you, im assuming probably the warning threshold kicked you, you...
  3. Bread

Denied Bread

Hello after seeing the reporting persons clip and the render I was positive the warn was needed and was valid. you are a Ex Staff member and should know the rules you was warned once 15 minutes before that at the same place for the same thing so when another report came in on you for the same...
  4. Bread

Accepted Bread

Hello after seeing the reporting persons clip and the render I was positive the warn was needed and was valid. you are a Ex Staff member and should know the rules you was warned once 15 minutes before that at the same place for the same thing so when another report came in on you for the same...
  5. Bread

Denied Warn appeal

Hello, you was warned correctly and within guidelines a staff member patrols the server looking for people breaking our guidelines and take sits we dont warn people just because of sits, You went 100 MPH thru a checkpoint killing someone intentionally thats VDM you was warned and jailed correctly.
  6. Bread

Accepted Savage's Staff Application

+1 Very Detailed App and a good fit for staff
  7. Bread

Accepted How am I in the wrong?

Okay so you were brought into a sit for metagaming you was going to be warned about it and then you decided to tell people in the sit to kill them selves. and called them the F Slur. After this i told you that you was going to be banned and then you decided to say again kill your selves and...
  8. Bread

Accepted Pringles Staff App

-1 You are unactive and dont really use your mic much. not a good fit for staff yet.
  9. Bread

Accepted niko b unban appeal

Okay so you was brought into a sit and you was told why you was being banned and you just decided to go full on toxic towards me saying stuff that is just horrible. i think you should stay banned but i would not mind for it being reduced by a week.
  10. Bread

Accepted Hamster Staff app V2

+1 same as what crab said
  11. Bread

Denied PurpleAki app

+1 Good App and good person allround
  12. Bread

Denied Hamster staff app

+1 your active and can understand the rules
  13. Bread

Accepted Bread Breaking Rules

Ok, gday the part where i deleted my car is true and where you said you was coming to rob it i didnt hear that but ok. i understood my actions and i am sorry it will not happen again
  14. Bread

Accepted No.1's Staff Application

-1 You can be mingy at times and what bobi said is true but only at times i think if you get more active and dont hang around with other minges you could have a good chance as always Good Luck.
  15. Bread

Denied colonov

Ok so first of. you ban appeal is written incorrectly. and You should edit and correct it. Now you was called into a sit For RDM i believe and then you said Warn me "gayboy" within full intent of saying it, i then said please stop saying that. then you continued. i believe you should not be...
  16. Bread

Accepted Ban Appeals

Hello, I have read you ban appeal and I understand fully that they did was wrong. I misunderstood what you was talking about yesterday. I will speak to the Person that did this and make sure they don't do this again as this situation went as your friend Prospect that was kidnapped Was meta...
  17. Bread

Bread Best SCO19 Member

ello
  18. Bread

Denied Staff Application

-1 Rushed.
  19. Bread

Denied TSUPT RED 9127 Staff app

-1 Poor application
  20. Bread

Bread Best SCO19 Member

Ello. I am Bread I am from Yorkshire England I joined riverside around 8 months ago and got recently joined the staff team Happy to help!
Top Bottom