Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. J

Denied Parks metagaming

Member(s) of staff: Parks Member(s) of staff's rank: Head admin Date of Incident:02/04/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: iwas driving my tesla near T base to repair it and that parks suddenly drove up to me and arrested me for no good reason,than he...
  2. J

Accepted Jack prop climbing onto T base

Member: Jack Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:195168521 Date of Incident: 1/04/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: i was in T base talking to lenny and jack just kept coming inside which is really annoying , than i heard some props being placed and looked...
  3. J

Denied No 1 Abusing

than explain to me why you flew to the base looked at us and than returned?
  4. J

Denied No 1 Abusing

Member(s) of staff: No 1 Member(s) of staff's rank:trial mod Date of Incident: 30/03/23 Information about the incident: so him and his friend tried to raid T base a couple of times, and we wanted to raid their base back. so we drove there and only his friend sodaman was inside and later No 1...
Top Bottom