Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. sodaman

Accepted Sin's 2nd staff application

+1 kidnapped him for 40 minutes and got him demoted in rs
  2. sodaman

Accepted Warn appeal affiliation

Name:Sodaman SteamID64:STEAM_0:1:490612652 Date of warning issue: 05-11-2023 Member of staff: Cheezy Warning reason: no affiliation Why should we remove the warning?: I was countering a kidnapping, after i pulled up to the kidnapping i shot all the kidnappers and they reported me for no reason...
  3. sodaman

Denied Warn appeal sodaman

I had monetery gain considering i didnt destroy his 4 bitminers generating me income by the minute
  4. sodaman

Hello speedy. The reason that it was "45 minutes" was that in the sit christmas reported someone for erp which took up that time. I do not think that i overstayed since he created a report that took up 15 minutes. I was raiding that house and in the D7 section it doesnt state how long you can...
  5. sodaman

Name: Sodaman SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:490612652 Date of warning issue: 05-11-23 Member of staff: Speedy Warning reason: Why should we remove the warning?: The warning was issued under a kidnapping that lasted 34 minutes . I was warned for failrp for holding the hostage for over 15 minutes. The...
  6. sodaman

Accepted Ban appeal

I still think i should be given another chance as straight up perm banning a dedicated member of the community for messing around not hurting anyone is a bit... I am not gonna defend myself saying i didnt do it because i did get up into the skybox but i wasnt in the part where i was visible to...
  7. sodaman

Accepted Ban appeal

Name: Sodaman SteamID:STEAM_0:1:490612652 Date of ban issue: 02-11-23 Member of staff: Johny Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you? Me and my mate was just fucking around using the move tool under the precision tool flying eachother around after doing that sometime i end up in the...
  8. sodaman

Denied Harlz disciminatory player report

Another example
  9. sodaman

Denied Harlz disciminatory player report

Member:Harlz Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:792340761 Date of incident:21-10-23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: It starts off with me and my friend driving about in our car. Harlz and his friend then decide to break check us for no reason, leading up to a...
  10. sodaman

Closed MR JAMES JAMES JAMES

Member of staff: James Member of staffs rank: tmod Date: 09-09-23 Information about incident: I was opening pd door with my keycard and i thought and admin was saying i couldnt have my keycard, then it turns out hes on pd and arrested me while cloaked...
  11. sodaman

Accepted Gman's Second Attempt.

Overall +1 +1 Nice and improved application with decent details -1 A bit young for staff (some people like to complain if your young) +1 Nice guy and quite chill
  12. sodaman

Denied "Homophobia" Ban appeal

What was said and done?
  13. sodaman

That's the whole clip since i only meant to clip him rdming me because i didnt think i was gonna get banned (i didn't think to clip after i got banned since i was more focused on the fact that i got banned.) But i'll gladly explain, after the clip ends the guy in the sit just keeps talking about...
  14. sodaman

I only clip 1 minute bro, nothing else happened. You can clearly see in the clip what happened I am innocent.
  15. sodaman

Name: Sodaman SteamID:STEAM_0:1:490612652 Date of ban issue: 03-07-2023 Member of staff Moos Ban reason: Why should we unban you? I don't belive that saying "ur gay" is homophobic but if he truly did feel offended i would like to apologize for my actions and hope that i am forgiven, i will now...
  16. sodaman

Accepted John Fries Staff Application

+1 smart fella
  17. sodaman

Denied Sigma staff report

Pretty sure if you tresspass irl u cant just call staff and kick someone, they bothered to tresspass they also have to accept the fucking consequences and lift their fat asses off the ground and keypad crack the doors. I would have listened if it was a valid report bro. I also had my base before...
  18. sodaman

Denied Sigma staff report

Member of staff: Sigma Member of staff's rank: Senior mod Date of incident: 15-06-2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: It all started with a bunch of people came into my building trying to kidnap someone i think. I then place down fences with keypads...
  19. sodaman

Denied No 1 Abusing

Wasn't meta, i was typing to him in chat that we were getting raided G.
Top Bottom