Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied “Blessed are they who will repent and turn unto me”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Latter-Day Sniper
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455406225
Date of ban issue:
March 9 2024
Member of staff: Ray Pugh
Ban reason (screenshot):

Screenshot_1.png
Why should we unban you?:
With a heavy heart, I have come before you to seek forgiveness for what I have done and a chance to make amends. This comes as a confession that I broke the regulations of our community by circumventing my ban with another account. By this act, in addition to breaking the trust of our community, I also acted contrary to the principles that are dear to me as a Mormon.
As Joseph Smith once said, “Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it; and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.” In my hurry or ignorance I failed to follow one of the most basic principles of our faith which is obedience. The gravity of my actions and how much they harmed our community only dawned on me recently.
I humbly ask for your forgiveness therefore praying for an opportunity to rectify my mistakes. And I shall commit myself towards being faithful to the values upheld by our society so that they can be positively guided by me.

moroni-joseph (1).jpg

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Hi Deutschland,

Denied
- You may appeal again in 2 weeks.

Kind regards,
Benny

Status