Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted “Crimes against NHS” appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jer
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:418897530
Date of warning issue:22 September
Member of staff: scott 17B993A5-8133-48B8-BD1E-144617C5BE4D.pngWarning reason (screenshot):crimes against nhs
Why should we remove the warning?: because in the jihad handbook it clearly says that it’s not against the server rules, Scott states that I did on purpose, and I didn’t , nhs was just in a high populated area. scott states the rule only counts if it was by mistake, in the jihad handbook it doesn’t say that at all. NHS was just in the way, in motd it states “you may not commit any crime against NHS personnel” again nhs was just in a high populated area. There was 6 other people that I killed during the bombing and Scott thinks I was aiming for the nhs.

Hi Jer.

So i was actually unsure as to how to proceed with the report. I initially understood your position however, i noticed you adverted a good 10 seconds before walking up the hill where the NHS X5 and the group of people were. After explaining this and the situation to a number of other staff members over a VC (4 of us in total from Mod to Admin), they agreed it was appropriate to warrant a warn.

I suggested that the wording in the handbook seems tailored more so towards forgiving accidental kills of NHS. Given you have ample time to realise the cluster contained a large number of NHS (2 or 3 i think), in our collective eyes you should have falsed your advert as to avoid killing the NHS members.

But still, the server rules should take priority over any handbooks, as not all of us have access to the handbooks, and they are always subject to update, unlike the rules, which all staff are required to know pretty well.

I'm happy for this warn to be removed providing the server rules be updated to accurately reflect the actual state of rules on the server, rather than having specific cases listed in handbooks or anywhere else there may be exceptions to the rules.

Hi Jer.

So i was actually unsure as to how to proceed with the report. I initially understood your position however, i noticed you adverted a good 10 seconds before walking up the hill where the NHS X5 and the group of people were. After explaining this and the situation to a number of other staff members over a VC (4 of us in total from Mod to Admin), they agreed it was appropriate to warrant a warn.

I suggested that the wording in the handbook seems tailored more so towards forgiving accidental kills of NHS. Given you have ample time to realise the cluster contained a large number of NHS (2 or 3 i think), in our collective eyes you should have falsed your advert as to avoid killing the NHS members.

But still, the server rules should take priority over any handbooks, as not all of us have access to the handbooks, and they are always subject to update, unlike the rules, which all staff are required to know pretty well.

I'm happy for this warn to be removed providing the server rules be updated to accurately reflect the actual state of rules on the server, rather than having specific cases listed in handbooks or anywhere else there may be exceptions to the rules.
as I told you in the sit, I know I adverted like 5 secs before I did the bombing and that’s because I tabbed out, i told you lots of times In the sit that I tabbed out about you didn’t take notice, now I didn’t care if NHS was there because I knew in the handbook (made by leeroy) that it said it’s ok to kill an nhs member during a bombing. it doesn’t mean because I killed a nhs It means that I did purposely to kill nhs, I did it because it was a high populated area, It doesn’t say in the server rules that killing an nhs member during a bombing is not allowed, and I don’t care if you were in a vc from mods to admin, it still doesn’t say it’s against the server rules

"It doesn’t say in the server rules that killing an nhs member during a bombing is not allowed"

1632343207948.png

"It doesn’t say in the server rules that killing an nhs member during a bombing is not allowed"

View attachment 566
Ok I have seen that rule but it doesn’t directly say that bombing an nhs is not allowed, look the jihad handbook says it all, you should have took a good look at the handbook not ask the other mods in your vc

Accepted, as you didn't target the NHS and they were killed in collateral damage your warning will be removed. Please contact an Admin + in game so they can remove the warning for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom