Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted ?????Staff Application?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Eric Nelson
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I Would say about 3-5 months idk
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/ciannn / STEAM_0:0:171497831

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:
2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM Is killing someone without a valid RP reason
John kills steve because he's building on the streat
Will kills his lawyer for not getting him a lower sentence

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is the new life rule which means you can not go back to the same RP scenario / same location for 5 minutes
I Eric nelson raid a base and get killed I then return back and kill him
I Eric nelson get shot (to death)in a shootout with the police I then return straight away to kill them
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FearRP is when you are outnumbered with firearms
I Eric Nelson am being kidnapped by 3 armed individuals ordering me to get in the car I must comply
I Eric Nelson am under gunpoint from 4 Armed Officers telling me to face the wall I must comply
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Prejudice or Discrimination against Gay people
I Eric Nelson got killed by Jon I then proceed to call him a stinky fag while dead this is homophobia
I Eric Nelson got jailed by an admin for 300Seconds I then proceed to spam ooc with The admins are faggots
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism is the prejudice or discrimination against another race
I Eric Nelson see a black person in-game I then proceed to call him a monkey to cause distress and harm to the player
I Eric Nelson am stuck in a wall and angry that staff are not tping so I then proceed to flood the admin report system that they are all Ni**ers

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:
2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

TP to joe tell him he did advert CARJACK then close the sit
TP to William tell him he can not steal NHS vehicles then jail him for 3mins to read the !motd

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would speak to joe and ask if he was in the PD and if he was I will tell him he can kill him as he was raiding the pd
but if he was not in the PD I would get a higher rank to ban him for me 2 weeks for MASS RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

First of all, I would speak to joe and tell him he has 5 minutes to move his base of the sidewalk before it gets removed
then I would get joe and tell him he has to advert raid and also explain that he can not return back to where he died and warn him for "FTA | NLR" and tell him to read the !motd

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would warn him for interrupting a meeting
and jail him to read the rules
Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I'm active
I'm hardworking
I'm overall a nice guy!

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

check staff handbook/guidelines ask another member of staff

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

yes ex junior admin of riverside roleplay

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Enthusiasm
Trustworthiness
Dedication

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

in the past my behavior was unacceptable and someone people may only know me for that
I do not like to be disturbed at night
a little impatient

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I would like to be a role model to everyone on the server
and help the number 1 British police roleplay stay the
number 1 British roleplay server and also to be a role model to riverside roleplayers

Have you received any help when creating this application? i used grammerly i also copied some answers from my old ones because i have made so many and hard to reword them
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Last edited:
Neutral
Basically the same reasoning as the last one, there's still a few concerns I have, but again, with a lengthy trial and a close eye, hoping for the best (y)

Neutral
Basically the same reasoning as the last one, there's still a few concerns I have, but again, with a lengthy trial and a close eye, hoping for the best (y)
Thank you scott i am trying to be the best man i can be!

+1, great understanding of the rules and deserves another chance and I'm sure he will prove himself ?

Jon

+1 true giga chad knows rules was actually a good staff member

+1 Why not.
You have been trying to improve yourself so you can become fit for staff, you also minge a lot less than you used to especially when you are around the right people. I would like to have you back on the staff team.

Neutral

As Scott said, I too still have a few concerns but I feel you have been trying, so I'm going to say neutral.

+1 you have improved your behaviour a really good amount and personally I feel you deserve one more chance at staff.

Neutral leaning more to +1
you have improved your ingame behaviour and so long as you stay away from certain people and on a strict trial period I think its fair for you to have another shot at staff.

+1

Decided to change my vote, you have very much improved and I feel it would be great to see you back into staff.

+rep
Improved and matured since previously staff. Think he would make a great addition to the staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom