Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Police K9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Adding a Police K9 handler and a Police K9 job
How will this benefit the community: it would be able to add another Sub division in to PD and possibly improve the activity we already have it will also be good for RP when you are un able to use your tazer it might also help us contain more then 1 suspect and be good for a back up unit it will also be a good way to bring more fun to the Department
Link(s): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=157748952&searchtext=dog

Jon

Also the addon is from <deleted> so yeah

Last edited by a moderator:

Absoulety useless to the PD, the dogs will end up being shot to shit anyway before doing anything. it just seems like alot of effort to make a job that isn't gonna do anything helpful. PCSO's are more useful.

+1

I wanna become dog

plus, look who did the dog ?

even thought it was made for the gaminglight community, ecott (the commissioner) and I agreed that any server can use the playermodel.

+1;

would be great to have especially as an addition, But if this does get added I’ll make sure it’s fun and not minged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom