Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Me Staff App Lad i know this wont do well but im doing it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. Yes
- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). No
- Access to Discord. Yes
- A working microphone. Yes
- Clear understanding of the rules. Yes

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Hamster/Brandon
1.2 How old are you? 13 Turning 14 in 2 weeks
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since The start of November
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yup from Ireland
1.6 What is your SteamID STEAM_0:0:516047629
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM/Random Death Match: Not having a proper RP reason to kill somebody / MRDM is when you kill 4 or more people without reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule/NLR example... I kill Jam he comes back and kills me without an RP reason /While raiding pd I was killed and 5 mins was up and still came back during the raid which NLR still is in place

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: 2 People aiming firearms at you which means you are under FearRP but This does not apply if you had your gun out before they put you under FearRP dosnet apply

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: verbally harassing somebody due to their sexuality.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: verbally harassing somebody due to there race

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? : I would dismiss the FTA report and ask joe if he would like William Jailed, Warned, or a verbal

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted the PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? : Check the chat logs and see if the raid was in place and if so dismiss the sit

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? : warn William for FTA and Breaking NLR. But also give a verbal to Joe cause he cannot build on the sidewalk only Hobos can

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? : Ban the Jihad for MRDM x10

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? you don't I'm not expecting this to get in

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Ask my mentor or other admins

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? N/A

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help your staff: Always active / For the most part positive / Don't accept Bullshit

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Being put under pressure / Being Hyper/HDHD / N/A

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I think that I will be very active and friendly but I don't expect this to get in since I'm a lower down.

Have you received any help when creating this application? Sorta with Grammarly and some spelling mistakes
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

-1 verbally abuses me in game calls me brain dead no life and insults me a lot also not confident in his app so big -1

Jon

Huge -1 this is why

2.1 No example?

2.2 no example?

there are absolutely no examples? What you provided in the homophobia section and racism section make absolutely no sense Very short and bad answers

2.6 Very short answer without really explaining anything

2.7 extremely short answer without explaining anything once again

2.8 you didn't explain a lot in this scenario but also didn't warn Joe for RDM why?

2.9 the answer in this scenario is short without explaining literally anything before hand or explaining to the jihad about anything

3.1 yeah alright don't think you should get staff ill be honest

Overall,

Verbally abuses members of the community in game calling people brain dead saying you have no friends no one likes you ect Should not get staff is way to toxic and disrespect plus the staff app you've made is very bad.

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. Yes
- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). No
- Access to Discord. Yes
- A working microphone. Yes
- Clear understanding of the rules. Yes

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Hamster/Brandon
1.2 How old are you? 13 Turning 14 in 2 weeks
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since The start of November
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yup from Ireland
1.6 What is your SteamID STEAM_0:0:516047629
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM/Random Death Match: Not having a proper RP reason to kill somebody / MRDM is when you kill 4 or more people without reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule/NLR example... I kill Jam he comes back and kills me without an RP reason /While raiding pd I was killed and 5 mins were up and still came back during the raid which NLR still is in place

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: 2 People aiming firearms at you which means you are under FearRP but This does not apply if you had your gun out before they put you under FearRP doesn't apply

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: verbally harassing somebody due to their sexuality.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: verbally harassing somebody due to there race

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? : I would dismiss the FTA report and ask joe if he would like William Jailed, Warned, or a verbal

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted the PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? : Check the chat logs and see if the raid was in place and if so dismiss the sit

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? : warn William for FTA and Breaking NLR. But also give a verbal to Joe cause he cannot build on the sidewalk only Hobos can

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? : Ban the Jihad for MRDM x10

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? you don't I'm not expecting this to get in

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Ask my mentor or other admins

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? N/A

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help your staff: Always active / For the most part positive / Don't accept Bullshit

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Being put under pressure / Being Hyper/HDHD / N/A

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I think that I will be very active and friendly but I don't expect this to get in since I'm a lower down.

Have you received any help when creating this application? Sorta with Grammarly and some spelling mistakes
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background check

Huge -1 this is why

2.1 No example?

2.2 no example?

there are absolutely no examples? What you provided in the homophobia section and racism section make no sense Very short and bad answers

2.6 Very short answer without really explaining anything

2.7 extremely short answer without explaining anything once again

2.8 you didn't explain a lot in this scenario but also didn't warn Joe for RDM why?

2.9 the answer in this scenario is short without explaining anything beforehand or explaining to the jihad about anything

3.1 yeah alright don't think you should get staff ill to be honest

Overall,

Verbally abuses members of the community in-game calling people brain dead saying you have no friends anyone likes you ect Should not get staff is way too toxic and disrespectful plus the staff app you've made is very bad.
To defend myself yes otherwise no but I'm only really doing this to see how bad it will do I really don't expect to on staff lmao

Jon

Atleast try to put effort in? cause right now people will think your some dumb guy whos putting up troll apps

If you have no confidence within your staff app then you shouldn't be staff.

I do but I don't expect it to get accepted at all
since I'm not liked
Hi Hamster,

Change this then, make people like you, change how you act, change your professionalism. Go back over the rules, ensure you do not break them anymore. Then reapply once all of this has changed. And then ensure the application has enough detail in it.

Why make an application which stays on record where no effort is put in, you specifically say you do not think it will be accepted and did it just to test?

Improve yourself and then I am sure you will get a chance to show yourself as a trial staff.

EDIT: Recent events have shown me your complete lack of knowledge of rules or general respect of them or staff and I would say you are not fit at all to be staff. You are immature and completely terrible with attitude and effort in game.

Many thanks,

Last edited:
-1 doesnt look like you have put much effort into the staff app at all. Also have not had the best experiences with you in game, i think if your behaviour changes and show some maturity people may see you as fit for staff in the future.

Massive -1
After the behaviour displayed in game today, you should not be let into staff under nearly any circumstances, you have no respect for other staff members, know next to no rules, and have completely the wrong attitude. No, just no.

From what ive seen you tend to target individuals
and minge

I'd need to see a major attitude change to +1

-1, bro you literally said "I don't expect this to be accepted" I mean I've had decent experiences with you but also the claims of inmaturity/unprofessionalism and lack of knowledge of the rules is probably the worst thing for trial staff. One of the rules for making an application is having a good knowledge of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom