Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted A couple suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think is applicable for the normal suggestion template.

To start off i would like to start with a rule changing / update

Speaking whilst dead: I think this needs updating to where you can only speak if its an OOC thing. If it's something like "yeah i was killed by the guy over there in a mask and grey camo he has guns too" then that's where the Fail RP comes in and can be brought to a sit. I've been warned for Fail RP for talking whilst dead but wasn't contributing to an RP situation which i think is quite ridiculous.
Now for my other suggestions:
The AK47 needs a serious nerf, its like a 2 shot kill even with max hp and armour as i happened to of experienced earlier today.

Please fix the Mazda premium car, its handling is awful, one little turn and you spin out like crazy as well as increase its speed. paying 20m for something that goes to like 70mph and spins out constantly is quite disappointing not to mention its also for premium users.

+1 on all except Suggestion #2

The AK74 is balanced because the recoil is pretty hefty and rate of fire isn't that good, so users get punished for missing shots. Only good in close range or long range semi auto fire.

I don't think is applicable for the normal suggestion template.

To start off i would like to start with a rule changing / update

Speaking whilst dead: I think this needs updating to where you can only speak if its an OOC thing. If it's something like "yeah i was killed by the guy over there in a mask and grey camo he has guns too" then that's where the Fail RP comes in and can be brought to a sit. I've been warned for Fail RP for talking whilst dead but wasn't contributing to an RP situation which i think is quite ridiculous.
Now for my other suggestions:
The AK47 needs a serious nerf, its like a 2 shot kill even with max hp and armour as i happened to of experienced earlier today.

Please fix the Mazda premium car, its handling is awful, one little turn and you spin out like crazy as well as increase its speed. paying 20m for something that goes to like 70mph and spins out constantly is quite disappointing not to mention its also for premium users.
+1 For Everything.
I have tested it and the AK needs a nerf. Even if you have attachments that focus on controlling recoil it still is a 3 shot kill.

Some suggestions have been accepted, the AK has been nerfed as it is currently able to do more damage than the AR15, so I have attempted to balance this out. As for the rule which prevents "speaking whilst dead" you are fully right to appeal any punishments given to you if you don't agree with the repercussions you faced for speaking whilst dead, as it really isn't a major rule breakage itself. As for the Mazda, I don't want to be touching the scripts for the vehicles, as by changing them it may make it worse than it currently is, so for now find another vehicle to use.

As for future reference, please don't make one thread for multiple suggestions, I now will no longer be allowing any kind of posts that have more than 1 suggestion.​

fzn

I don't know where the rule "Speaking while dead is not allowed" comes from. If people are so bothered by it, we can prevent it from happening at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom