Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

A Crackheads guide to NHS

So you wanna know how to be a proper NHS member? Well your in luck because i decided to make a guide to joining and acting like a proper NHS member until GP

Chapter 1: The joining

1 So to join the NHS team you must wait for a T-CON+ to advert try-outs.
1.5 Optional is simply ask me as I would gladly set-up a time to train you. Moos#2564

2 Now you are in a try-out, what do you do? Simply listen to the higher-up teaching you they will list all things you must know.
2.5 Be sure to listen carefully you will need it later. ;)

Chapter 2: The first patrol

1 So you made it through the try-out and now are officially apart of the NHS team now what do you do as NHS?
Simply drive around or stay still waiting for a call or a dead body. I recommend to drive from the PD to spawn to bank to PD and repeat
1.5 If you get a call or see a body turn on your siren and lights by pressing left and right click. Get near but don't park on the victim.

Chapter 3: The body

1 Infront of you is a body, what do you do now?
step 1: Order everyone to stay clear from the victim and give them space
step 2: Crouch down and look at the victim equip your defibrillator
step 3: Yell 3/2/1 clear while charging your defibrillator using right click and after 1 press left click
step 4: Congrats you have revived your first person be sure to heal them as they revive with half hp.

Chapter 4: Promotions

1 You have been Junior paramedic for a day now, when do you get promoted?
Simply wait for a higher-up to see you active. Do not ask for it as you will get ignored or striked
1.5 Its been multiple days and you still haven't been promoted, what do you do now?
At this point just keep playing and maybe DM me on discord along with proof of being Active and Jr paramedic and I may promote you

Chapter 5: Armed situations

1 Now you are paramedic and can now respond to armed situations.
I now recommend listening to the radio while you are driving around and when you hear police say a situation is happening go there as medical support.

1.5 Stay clear of the gunfire and follow these steps.
step 1: Stay back and spawn something to block gun fire like a green dumpster, concrete block or vending machine.
step 2: place a sign saying 'NHS HERE DO NOT FIRE UPON' or something like it.
step 3: Stay behind it and allow cops to get near and heal them.

Chapter 6: The end

Now you know how to be a proper NHS out there in the field. Be sure to heal everyone and have a great day

Top Bottom