Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Exploiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakey

Forums Manager
Graphics Designer
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Member(s) of staff: Eric Nelson
Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator
Date of Incident: 15/10/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Myself and two other players responded to a Post office raid that Eric was involved in. we walked in to find him unarmed and on top of some shelves. he then ended up outside the building to start shooting at the officers where he was then killed.
Evidence on the incident: https://medal.tv/clips/68086297/d13379iGt4ZI?invite=cr-MSxmZG4sMjYyNzkzNDMs

Hello Jakey,

First of all I would like to apologize for this situation as you can see at the start of the clip i was just sitting down and trying to be funny and just sit down in an armed gunfight I was not aware that sitting down on that shelf would fling me outside but it did, i then realized where i was and as I quite scared I just thought of shooting instead of explaining what happened i certainly did not mean to exploit anything

(also have my perspective from the previous 7 minutes)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom