Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted aaron ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: aaron
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484
Date of ban issue: 26/01/23
Member of staff: Jon
Ban reason (screenshot): 1674762010965.pngWhy should we unban you?: i didnt even do anything, i was just driving then I crashed then I got banned for NITRP which is a false accusation

Jon

You were banned because, You were minging in game, having no intention to roleplay, this means you do not try to actively roleplay and instead start to minge, i had received numerous complaints of you not roleplaying and even VDMING People, along with the deal you had with Gatesway, that you had broken, i felt i had reasonable enough reason to ban you for NITRP, You had received 11 warnings in less than a week, you had been given many chances, too many in fact, however you still decided to not follow the rules. Thank you for making a Ban Appeal. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/922574997220913162/1068253695302697010/image.png

there was no reason to ban me as I was not doing anything and had been warned for my punishments so this ban is unnessacary

You were banned because, You were minging in game, having no intention to roleplay, this means you do not try to actively roleplay and instead start to minge, i had received numerous complaints of you not roleplaying and even VDMING People, along with the deal you had with Gatesway, that you had broken, i felt i had reasonable enough reason to ban you for NITRP, You had received 11 warnings in less than a week, you had been given many chances, too many in fact, however you still decided to not follow the rules. Thank you for making a Ban Appeal.
and when was I minging, I was just driving doing SCO19 things

Reactions: Jon
This appeal has been accepted.

In the future, please refrain from breaking multiple rules in a short span of time. From a staff perspective, if a player is receiving multiple amounts of warns very quickly, we may come to the conclusion that you have no intention to roleplay. However, staff should also understand that the ban 'NITRP' is purely for players who have zero intention to roleplay, such as new players loading in, becoming a gun dealer, and immediately MassRDMing.

If you have any further questions contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom